Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah true that mate. i've been looking into the t3 and the turbo phattzy used on his 3rd gen lude as i've heard alot of good wraps about them for the lude motors. basically want to be able to go up the street and flog a few v8's and maybe a few other turbo'd cars if im lucky.. but would like to have 200+ kw of power coming from this baby. basically within the turbo setup.. should be having a 3" exhaust from turbo, 700cc Injectors, Bigger Fuel Pump, New Ecu + Tune, Greddy Intercooler possibly and the usual to get a nice flowing turbo system happening.

ohh.. i'm tossing up a few turbo's.. its between the t28, t3 and the gtk350.. which way should i go? they are all decent turbos and should be able to run lowish boost with the setup until i run some better gear.

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Rum t3 anything smaller and it will be pointless... Look up UR34DY he had a h22 turbo best set up I have seem around... Many only go half way cos of dramas good luck...
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”