Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG9

Need EG OEM Foglight Switch Pinout Diagram .. Pg2

Chasing a Pin out diagram for an EG Foglight switch please !!

Details Page 2

Original Post:
    Before I get flamed I understand the ebay game and the chances taken. So no real need for "Blah EBAY! SHIT QUALITY blah"

Just wondering if anyone else has purchased from K2 Motor in the US. Got my CF Foglights today and as soon as I took them out the box I saw the was resin de-laminating around the light hole On both of them!

Other than the the obvious flaws they are ok and I guess to the quality I expected for the price. Not perfect but mostly intact lol

Wondering if anyones has had experience with K2 Motor and what they thought of there quality or if they had similar issues, Where they helpful?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by PGB; 29-09-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Save making another thread

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    did you ask them about it, or come straight here to whinge?
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    EG9
    Cheers for the useless answer +10 Internets for you
    I wasn't whinging. I was setting the platform for the question. For your information I had contacted them and received a reply. I was hoping for a bit of guidance as to help make the decision should I get a refund or get a replacement and possibly end up with more shit.

"Wondering if anyones has had experience with K2 Motor and what they thought of there quality or if they had similar issues, Where they helpful?"

Sorry you had such a bad day that all you could come up with was to bash your head on the keyboard.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    If u can request a refund, than by all means do it, but that would mean shipping it back to them, and another 2-3weeks wasted, basically, dealing with international sellers is always gonna be a headache if u dont get what u pay for, but hopefully it works out for you
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Ok a quick search reveled this on there website

I need to return an item(s).

Due to the nature of our business, we usually do not accept returns but exceptions may be made on a case-to-case basis. Before you submit an RMA form, please note the following.

All returns must be shipped back in its original packaging. Any items not returned in its original packaging may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.All returns will be inspected by our Returns Department. Any returned items not found to be defective, damaged, or in the condition that it was claimed to be, a restocking fee of 20% of the item price may be applied. Customers are responsible for return shipping fees.We will not accept COD returns.
    Kindly contact us for more details.
    We reserve the rights to refuse any returns if any of the above listed or otherwise reasons is violated.

and this, lol

My purchase is defective!
    Though it rarely happens, if the product(s) you purchased does not fit or function as intend due to manufacturer's defect or whatsoever reason, we will gladly replace it at no charge.
    However, it is necessary that we must first receive the product(s), and examine the defective merchandise before an exchange, or refund is processed. Kindly contact us for a return label.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

I've never had a problem with ANY ebay seller,

In addition, because of our sophisticated vertically integrated supply chain system and streamlined order fulfillment system, we are able to truly offer HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS AT UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICE WITH BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

At k2motor.com, our major product line is high quality auto accessories. These quality products are all carefully chosen from various reputable manufacturers.* Because we put much emphasis on product quality, all of our products have passed stringent quality assurance procedures to achieve international standards, you can be assured of receiving the best possible products.

My purchase is faulty!*
    Though it rarely happens, if the product(s) you purchased does not fit or function as intend due to manufacturer's defect or whatsoever reason, we will gladly replace it at no charge. However, it is necessary that we must first receive the product(s), and examine the defective merchandise before an exchange, or refund is processed. Kindly contact us for a return label.
    Honda. The Power of Dreams.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG9
    Thanks heaps lads. I also have had many good experiences with Ebay so it was extra disapointing to get a product I was really looking forward to getting in such poor condition.

A lot of that info was given in thier return email I got yesterday and have since gone through the RMA process and sent it on its way. The re-stock fee only applies if packaging is missing etc but its all there.

I opted to get another set sent to me and if not satisfactory can only leave negative feedback I guess...which I don't really like doing. The original delivery was actually suprisingly quick so I'm hoping for a sub 2 week turnaround. Will give me time to weld on the front of the hatch guards to my sedan items this weekend anyway.

Fingers crossed they play ball and I receive good foggies and a refund of my return postage in due time. Thanks again, Appreciate your time and effort.

Member Array
    Car:
    Stolen DC2R
    how much did you pay? the price normally says it all!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG9
    I agree and they were very cheap at US$90 but it wasn't so much the workmanship I had an issue with. The quality of the item was on par with the price. It was just the fact they were damaged and seriously should not have passed any kind of QC.

The damage actually looked like someone had attempted to fit them and due to poor placement of the covers caused the foglights to put pressure on the cover thus breaking up the resin around the inside edge. So at the moment it feels I have just been passed on someone else's trash.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG9
    For the sake of the thread I uploaded a couple of pics I took before sending them back. You can see the quality isn't A1 but the damage was the deal breaker.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG9
    For the sake of closure to the thread and a result for those who helped out I thought I'd give an update to the situation.

I finally received the replacement set today and unfortunately they are also cracked. Not as bad as the original set. Just a few hair line fractures around the same area but with no chips or bits missing.

Happy I have them now..Yes
    Happy overall .. Not particularly

I'm not one to e-bash a trader online but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone thinking of buying from them. If I had read thier feedback profile beforehand I probably would not have bought from them in the first place.
    Spend the extra coin somewhere else for reassurance that you will receive the quality your after.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    any pics of them in already?
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups