FN2 LED Fog light s not working

Hi All,

Please could someone hwlp me ?
    I have a NHB FN2. AWESOME car. A while back I changed the headlights to HID's. One of the best mods i've done. Love the look and the extra light on the road.

So i decided to last week to replace the fog lights with those 68 smd LED globes. So i removed the front bumper and replaced the globes. All looked and worked well.... UNTIL... yesterday.

All of a sudden the globes don't work. Cant get em to work no matter what i do. I have checked all the fuses. I can hear the relay engaging as i turn the switch but no light

Anyone have a clue... i really do not want to have to pull the bumper again...

thanks in advance for help,

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    Both bulbs not working? guess you have to put the stock ones back in to determine if the wirings haven't short, if they do light up then perhaps you LED have short on it self?
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic TypeR '07 FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Hi All,

Please could someone hwlp me ?
    I have a NHB FN2. AWESOME car. A while back I changed the headlights to HID's. One of the best mods i've done. Love the look and the extra light on the road.

So i decided to last week to replace the fog lights with those 68 smd LED globes. So i removed the front bumper and replaced the globes. All looked and worked well.... UNTIL... yesterday.

All of a sudden the globes don't work. Cant get em to work no matter what i do. I have checked all the fuses. I can hear the relay engaging as i turn the switch but no light

Anyone have a clue... i really do not want to have to pull the bumper again...

thanks in advance for help,
    Where did you get your LED's from? I've been looking at doing this to my car too. Simple as taking old bulbs out and putting new ones in?

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    howwwwdy.....the other option is to take the foglight out of the bumper to access the bulbs, you don't have to completle take off the front bumper to take out the foglights

when you took off your bumper you would might noticed a single bolt (10mm from memory) that holds in the foggie its accessible thru a hold underneath the bumper...you'll need a thin long socket to reach it
    n3rb-alicious !

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    u can take off the LED, if you have a 12v battery then try the led by sticking 2 wires and see if the LED is on.

if you dont have a 12 v battery, connect 2x6v battery (the big box one usually a torch have it) then u can try your led with the two batteries
    Triangular exhaust