Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Euro auto standard

Ipod connection to 2005 Euro (CL9)

I wish to install an ipod into my 2005 Euro; I have studied the threads regarding this and viewed the Utube video on the installation of the Dension 120-Honda-R3 posted by ‘enkay’ (Thank you very much for this). My car has a slightly different plug arrangement behind the CD compartment as shown in the video but there is a vacant rectangular socket which I presume is where I would plug in the ICE LINK. There is a blue plug next to the vacant one.

Before I purchase the Dension unit off eBay I wish to confirm a couple of things.

1. Is the Dension 120-Honda-R3 the correct unit for my car? My ipod is a 16GB unit bought in the last 6 months, so I presume it is a current model. I only wish to play music.
    2. I found on eBay a Dension Ice- Link Plus to suit Acura/Honda for US$19-95, it looks like the same pink container as in the Utube video is this the correct one?
    3. Is there anyone out there who has fitted this unit whom I may PM for me to gain more confidence in the task ahead?
    Age and treatchery will always overcome youth and skill

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    are you only looking at this option to play your ipod?
    you could install a double din kit under the air con in my opinion it looks cleaner and that
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Euro auto standard
    Thanks Richard, but i was planning to have the connector in the drink bottle holder so the ipod can be stored in there also and with the lid closed there is nothing showing.
    Age and treatchery will always overcome youth and skill

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    oh that sound good (Y)
    yeah my usb cable to connect my iPod is just sticking out of the glovebox and i don't know where to put it lol i was thinking an ipod cradle or something on my side of the air con controls
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust