Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2

VTi-R/GSi Springs on Type R struts?

hey guys,

just need some help. will stock standard Integra 94-01 GSi or VTi-R springs fit on OEM DC2 Type R struts?

cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I don't see why not, I'm pretty sure they're the same except the rears on DC2R are an eyelet instead of a fork.

Am I wrong anyone?

Why you want type R shocks with VTi-R springs?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

100% will fit. Remember that , as mentioned above - the REAR type R shocks are different fittment design and will require use of also type R rear control arms to fit your GSI.

BTW type R shocks are slightly better valving (made for a slightly lower stiffer spring from the type r ! ) and possibly lesser k's usage too. So i can see why he wants them.

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    ben is spot on. Do you have the option of using type r springs also? It's a good combo, but make sure the shocks you buy are in good condition and avoid high km examples. Mine have done approx 100,000 and still feel great.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    thanks for the replies guys

i've got coilovers but need to clear a defect so need stock height sussy. the stock DC2R sussy i have have king springs on it so it sits too low... does anyone have some OEM non-cut stock DC2 springs lying around? can be off GSi, VTi-R, Type R, whatever!

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    I do but I'm in Sydney lol

Good luck though!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I've got DA9 springs they will fit too! somewhere.. lol
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015