Member Array
    Car:
    96 CD5

Different lowest height settings in Tein SuperStreets..?

So i have Tein SS's on my accord. Since installing them the left hand side looked lower then the right hand side, i just gathered that i hadn't quiet measured them up right.

So today my method to fix it was to just put them both on the lowest possible setting. Now all four are as low as they can go but the right hand side is ~2cm higher then the left hand side. Anyone know how this could be possible?

Anyway it can be fixed (without raising the left side 2cm's)?

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by tmy View Post
    So i have Tein SS's on my accord. Since installing them the left hand side looked lower then the right hand side, i just gathered that i hadn't quiet measured them up right.

So today my method to fix it was to just put them both on the lowest possible setting. Now all four are as low as they can go but the right hand side is ~2cm higher then the left hand side. Anyone know how this could be possible?

Anyway it can be fixed (without raising the left side 2cm's)?

I was having this issue with my Tein suspension bro it might sound dumb but
    My issue was I was given spacers to make them not so low while at lowest point & they were my issue. Check if your springs have been cut or something mate did u buy them new? Maybe a spring is slightly more compressed then the other or if used the spring might be more flexible :F