• GReddy Ti-C Racing Exhaust

6 40.00%
  • HKS Hi Power Exhaust

9 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    yeah i saw that, and yeah it does seem loud although also his intake overpowers the sound of the exhaust, so i am going to enjoy the exhaust being a little quiet as i dont want police attention.He was telling me that he wants to get the J's racing Single, all i can say is that is asking for trouble and EPA's. Where abouts r u from? and also, where do u guys buy most of your parts?

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    I'm from west suburbs, I was driving around with my straight pipes on for over a year and never had any problems with it.

I also have a J's single 70RR.

If cops want to get you they're gonna get you no matter what lol. As soon as they see cannons they gonna start giving you touble, my mate got a EPA letter when he had his exhaust and it's super quiet.

Buy my shit from all over the place.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    GPW S2000
    if you end up getting the greddy ti-c, order it from lsd-motorsports on s2ki.com. i ordered mine from them and had a great experience, the exhaust arrived at my doorstep 3 days after paypal payment

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    I heard the HKS exhaust in the flesh today and I have to say Im very impressed. It sounded awsome!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    Just to update everyone I ended up getting the HKS Hi power and I must say I'm very happy with the purchase I love how it's deep and full tone down low, but love how if i open it up it becomes throaty and tends to roar. I must say that if the greddy is louder I wouldn't of been happy as the HKS is as loud as I wanted and suits my type of driving perfectly. In regards to this whole loss of power I find it pathetic to say the least although, I do find that I have a bit more "umph" in the mid to high range of rpm starting from about 4500rpm I find that it picks up quicker but I can't say forsure if this is the actual performance of the exhaust or because how much lighter it is then oem.

So thanks to everyone for their input and helping me make my decision.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6

does ur really sound like that?

man, makes me wanna get one now too. i reckon that sounds awesome!
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Fit + S2000
    im using Js titan 60 RS twin exhaust, it sounds quiet when it starts the car, but bit annoying in between 3-5000 , but after that it sounds awesome lol.....not sure abt how much power gain or loose....but im sure it makes the rev go faster!
    Honda---The Power Of Dream!

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin_R View Post
    im using Js titan 60 RS twin exhaust, it sounds quiet when it starts the car, but bit annoying in between 3-5000 , but after that it sounds awesome lol.....not sure abt how much power gain or loose....but im sure it makes the rev go faster!
    Got a clip on what it sounds like?
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Fit + S2000
    mm...i fink i can shoot it this w/end, coz my car is in the work shop now! i will post it up when i got it!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Fit + S2000
    got this while im in seeker today, running with stock head and cat with 60 RS