Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    A white one
    the gpr i think was the facelifted version of the gpx, with a few tweeks here and there, they have a bigger wing, and the foglights at the front are round. they look pretty nice actually, but ive only seen one on the road, as they are pretty rare compared to the older ftos.

GPvR Aero FTO is the best and the last breed! They are a light weight version of normal FTO with all the extra goodies like sport bucket seat (something like the type R's), LSD, traction control, HID, 5 speed tiptronic (don't know about manual form).... It's seriously rare in aust!
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Prelude and FTO are not hairdressers cars, one car that is is the Toyota paseo....................loooool

DC2R over FTO any day or time of the human race

Quote Originally Posted by TODA AU
    The Mitsubishi FTO is a hair dresser's car.
    I've heard the same being said about Honda's Integra. But that is beside the point.

Honestly, all childish comments aside, let's keep this on topic.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    BMI did go a fto gpx vs dc2r

i think it could be close if u put the version R with the dc2r together in a race
    EK4 SiR
    1:16.3 @wakfield
    1:58.9 @ eastern creek

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    theLilke Lovesil mentioned the FTO GP-R is a limited edition *Type R* version of the FTO. It definatly comes in manual, as my friend owns one.. they are a pretty quick car..!
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    simple...

DC2R will rape FTO (all models) in both track and quarter mile
    They don't call DC2R the best handling FWD in the world for nothing...

hmm....not really Sir JDM! Because i had a offer from a guy in FTOAustralia.com with his FTO. And his FTO is a real Type R version FTO with 5 speed tiptonic! Unless you mean it also come with manual form......if yes, then pls disregard this posting then!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir JDM
    theLilke Lovesil mentioned the FTO GP-R is a limited edition *Type R* version of the FTO. It definatly comes in manual, as my friend owns one.. they are a pretty quick car..!
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    Lovesil, in your original post you said your not sure if they come in manual form..

I replied saying they definatly DO, because my friend OWNs one, it even haz a RAZO gearknob
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL

fark there are some competitive ****s around... lol
    try to NOT worry about that what is faster than what, because there is always something a little faster. look instead for what you are after in the car. if the engine note, styling and individuality of the vehicle are more important to you, then maybe you'd preffer the fto.

i mean, if were interested in having tactile controls and a real darty, directional front end, you'd deffinately FEEL that a peugeot 306 handles "better" than the type-r.

lastly, don't forget that most honda drivers are living in denial...
    And so it begins...

i know what you mean ginganggooly! the very initial reason for me to start this thread is i'm confusion if i would go for type r or FTO as my next car. But throughout these time, i have settle down for a DC2R.

Also, no doubt that 306 might handle better than Type R for a FF car, but it will never match a Type R's speed! To me, i think Type R is the best all rounder!