Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux

60,000 Service Cost

hey all

just wondering how much people paid for it.

2008 Accord Euro.

thanks

already done a search and nothing came up

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    +1
    Got this coming up in the next few months, best to be informed!
    Mine's a 2006 Lux, but should roughly be the same i'm guessing

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Next one for me is the 60k one. It is a bit more than the minor service.
    I get my car serviced at k-mart here in Darwin. The Honda wankers wanted $370 for the 50k minor service......
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    But you get free cocoa at Honda!!!

Thought it'd be something around the $400 mark again for the 60000km

My situation's a bit different though actually... When I went to buy the car from my local Honda, found out that the 50,000km service wasn't done yet... and it had done 55,000km!!
    Had to barter with them for 3 hours until finally they agreed to do the service at cost price for me: $120... so yes they make quite the profit!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    If you get your services done through them expect to pay.... my 100km service on my old dc2r was like 1500....

I was soooooooo surprised about the EURO service. There is really bugger all you have to do to them. Compared to the patrol service that i will have to do from now on, euros are a walk in the park.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Just get it done at a reputable mechanic. It'll be way cheaper and they performance the same service anyway.
    I use to take mine to a honda dealer for servicing until they scratched the paint in a few places when they washed i presume. Just because its a dealer doesnt mean they will take better care of your car. They are just like any other mechanic except with a honda uniform on.

curious to know as well, i'm on 58,000 and this will be my last service with them as my warranty is up at the turn of the year.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    59,996 so yes I would also like to know

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Also how bout you give honda 1 simple phone call? They will be able to tell you staight up - pending there isnt anything more that they have to do on the day if something is stuffed.
    Honda Accord Euro

^^^

It's always nice to know what people have paid in the past so we know we arn't getting ripped off, especially if its the same dealer.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by Neesmo31 View Post
    If you get your services done through them expect to pay.... my 100km service on my old dc2r was like 1500....

I was soooooooo surprised about the EURO service. There is really bugger all you have to do to them. Compared to the patrol service that i will have to do from now on, euros are a walk in the park.
    Tell me about it! They got a list an arm long that they do to my Prado! With the euro, last service was change the oil. No filter or anything else, just oil.......

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Just called Darwin Honda, $390 for 60k service. CU2 manual.