Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ClubRSX Race Header - Experiences?

Hey all,

Just looking through ClubRSX, and saw that theyve made their own race header for the k20. What do people know about them? From the reviews ive read theyre pretty good. and only about 450 plus shipping from the states. Is this too good to be true? And whats peoples experiences buying through ClubRSX? Is it just a matter of placing an order for an item and they ship to to your door? Or have i got to arrange my own postage?

Any help would be great. Cheers.
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    I've had them on my car for a few months now no complaints very good indeed great change from OEM and gives a very nice roar i'd recommend these if your looking into them unless you can fork out the extra to get the todas but these are indeed bang for buck,

I think they were previously called Kiddracing headers but ClubRSX has since then turned it into their own product because of the success or something along those lines not too sure correct me if i'm wrong,

shipping that from clubrsx will cost alot more ontop of the 450 last time i looked they wanted quite alot to have those headers shipped to aus unless its changed lol

overall the shipping price might throw you off abit but if you can find it for a reasonable amount shipped to aus then should be all good the headers themselves are very nicely made, goodluck champ have any other questions just ask

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    i've been seriously looking into getting these headers too. i don't think you need to change the sway bar but it is cat delete so I believe you have to find merge a cat with the header to be roadworthy. someone correct me if i'm wrong. Also anyone recommend any places to get a cat fitted and what kind of cat?

heard these are the most bang for buck headers, just need to find out on shipping price and method. Does anyone know if the extras they offer are necessary? (spring bolts, angled cel)

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    I'm currently running OEM sway and everything sits fine as for the cat i ran a XForce cat welded with a flexi to fill up the gap that it will produce, get it done at Hakan he is familiar with this setup and knows what his doing in general he'll most likely whack on the xforce and flexi aswell,

As for the necessity of the add-ons the spring bolts you should probably get those as you wouldn't want shit to be rattling or become loose overtime as for the angled cel not too sure if that will play a big role but if you got the extra cash might aswell get it done do it once do it right haha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG JDMB18CR & DC5
    The aus $ is strong against the us$ so buying from the us now could save u heaps..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5s
    It is an excellent header, manufactured by a company called Private Label, and exported through entities such as KiddRacing and ClubRSX.

Great power, good fitment, and without the requirement of changing sway bars, makes it the best bang for buck header, for the DC5.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by muzukashi View Post
    I'm currently running OEM sway and everything sits fine as for the cat i ran a XForce cat welded with a flexi to fill up the gap that it will produce, get it done at Hakan he is familiar with this setup and knows what his doing in general he'll most likely whack on the xforce and flexi aswell,

As for the necessity of the add-ons the spring bolts you should probably get those as you wouldn't want shit to be rattling or become loose overtime as for the angled cel not too sure if that will play a big role but if you got the extra cash might aswell get it done do it once do it right haha
    Thanks brother, what's the point of getting the spring bolts? and the angled cel is to prevent the engine light coming on right?
    where's Hakan? Cheer

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Quote Originally Posted by p33r View Post
    Thanks brother, what's the point of getting the spring bolts? and the angled cel is to prevent the engine light coming on right?
    where's Hakan? Cheer
    They tighten and lock each of the pieces of the header together because i think of head the header came in 3 pieces un-assembled without them the only thing holding the whole header together is just the force you used to join up the pieces when you first get it, its still pretty tight but you'd rather have the spring bolts on it for that piece of mind because exhausts do get very hot and can rattle/shake due to bumps and shit lol

Hakan owns performance exhaust in northmead they are pretty known and recommended for exhaust jobs if you do a search im pretty sure you'll come up with some info but just some basic info his at 23-25 Windsor Rd, Northmead NSW right next to Parra CBD

Well originally I planned on buying the Toda headers and had budgeted for them. But if i can save myself $800 bucks (I got a postage quote, $550, ouch) by buying these ClubRSX ones, I can spend the leftover cash elsewhere. Does anyone have any dyno charts of cars using these headers? And how do they stack up against the Toda headers?

Cheers.
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    holy shit you got quoted $550 just for postage? or all up? is that pre-assembled or something cuz i would think in parts postage would be lower. im checking the given shipping in their checkout section and next day air is about $140. don't know if that's the real price though.

and thanks muzukashi, Northmead is pretty close so i'll definitely give check them out. A few more questions, how does it sound with the stock exhaust, any difference in tone? and i'm thinking of changing to aftermarket later, would there be any fitment issues with hks catback exhausts?
    Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Quote Originally Posted by p33r View Post
    holy shit you got quoted $550 just for postage? or all up? is that pre-assembled or something cuz i would think in parts postage would be lower. im checking the given shipping in their checkout section and next day air is about $140. don't know if that's the real price though.

and thanks muzukashi, Northmead is pretty close so i'll definitely give check them out. A few more questions, how does it sound with the stock exhaust, any difference in tone? and i'm thinking of changing to aftermarket later, would there be any fitment issues with hks catback exhausts?
    Cheers
    i think if you go through ClubRSX all up its going to be about $600ish, dont worry about that pre-assembled shit i think its pointless cause anyone can assemble it just takes abit of common sense and 10 minutes of jamming it together haha dont worry though Hakan knows how to do it anyway should you get him to install it for you,

The exhaust note did change for me sounds alot better, it probably will not be as noticeable with OEM exhaust but should give you more grunt and sound better then the stock note, though i've got it paired with a Fujitsubo catback it made mine sound great gives it a more aggressive tone, very quiet between 1-3k rpm 3-4k it starts to roar and anything above 5k is just a loud mother f**ker

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Integra Type
    we should do a group buy if there that good... Dyno charts?????
    My DC5 type S mods - so far...
    Red H badges/J's Racing Strut&Engine Damper/Gruppe M/Buddy Club RSD/J's Rear Strut/J's Camber Arms/JDM rear Floor bar/EP3r Front Sway