Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I can send clubrsx an email to see if they can work out a deal for a group buy. However they would have to all be shipped to the same place and I'm in Brisbane. If we did do a group buy then the money we saved from the group discount would probably have to be spent reposting it to everyone interstate (assuming I'm the only interested buyer from Brisbane). What do people think?
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Array
    Car:
    08 Red CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    +1 Toda Header Group buy...
    I'll see what I can do... It's been a few years since the last one.
    If there's enough interest... why not.

Send me your interest via pm & I'll start a thread.
    TODA Performance Australia Pty Ltd
    TODA Racing - FIGHTEX - MFactory - HALTECH - EXEDY
    Race engines, Dyno tuning, Licenced workshop, Parts.
    P:0401869524 email: toda@todaracing.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by TODA AU View Post
    I'll see what I can do... It's been a few years since the last one.
    If there's enough interest... why not.

Send me your interest via pm & I'll start a thread.
    Will do Adrian will chuck you a PM now...
    I saw the last one on ClubITR...
    Pretty intense...

I think you should just wait and see what Adrian can do for prices before you jump ahead... ay?
    ....Ur going to end up buying headers twice.. i can see it already... >.>
    Last edited by WATAJK; 13-10-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    If Toda can organise a group buy soon, i'd definitely be interested to see what they can do first.. hopefully a lot cheaper since the exchange rate gone up so much. otherwise i'll probably settle for the clubrsx header.
    Did you send clubrsx an email nuci? Maybe ask them if they can do anything about shipping in different locations for a group buy.. i duno

Ok I'm going to start a new thread for a group buy on the ClubRSX headers. I'll give it a week or so to see how much interest there is, and then I'll get onto ClubRSX with some details and see what they can do for us. From what I've read they're very good with customer service, so fingers crossed
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    Group buys are not allowed on Ozhonda, you'd had to organise it on ClubITR
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by FR33K View Post
    Group buys are not allowed on Ozhonda, you'd had to organise it on ClubITR
    That's where Adrian will most likely post it so if you wanna just on it... it'll be there..
    Adrian has done group buys before so shouldn't be too hard

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    go for it guys no regrets on mine

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    hey muzukashi,
    what gains did you feel personally, did u dyno it? i was going through the clubrsx thread and one dude commented on barely any power increase before tuning. then again i think he had an itr so his stock header may have been less restrictive in the first place.
    what kinda setup should i ask for from hakan, pretty much i want the most power i can get out of the cat while being road legal. was the setup u had with hi flow cat?
    also im looking at fujitsubo exhausts now lol, do u have the powergetter? where did you source it from and how much?
    cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Unfortunately i didn't dyno it before and after getting it but IMO i do feel a more aggressive pull and does sound alot more mean, on the actual dyno though on a N/A car i'd assume the gains wouldn't be much

hakan will probably give you the same setup as most others a flexi with xforce cat, yeh i have the hi flow cat on atm as for the FGK yeah i've got powergetter atm i got mine dirt cheap of a friend so thats a different story

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    yeah i heard the 'feel' might just be more power being transferred to top end though. either way i'll probably get em.
    i always drop by cabra, u wana sell your fuji pg to me? i wish

u wanna put up a group buy on clubitr Nuci? i'd put one up myself but i'd fail at getting it organised. otherwise i might just buy em soon.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Integra Type
    i reckon see what adrian can do for us first, if its not that great get these...
    My DC5 type S mods - so far...
    Red H badges/J's Racing Strut&Engine Damper/Gruppe M/Buddy Club RSD/J's Rear Strut/J's Camber Arms/JDM rear Floor bar/EP3r Front Sway