Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 Lux

CL9 flaps under front bumper. how to remove????

Hey guys. i just adjusted my coils to about 12cm from the ground but i got these flaps that i want to take off because its going to get me defected (lowest point of the car). i took a pic for you guys to get a better understanding.

the flaps themselves. these are in front of the tyre by the way.

Two clips i dont know how to take off. i tried just hanking to make them pop but nothing. i tried sticking a screw driver in there and twisting but nothing there to screw. and i tried a flathead to pop them. nope.
    8===D

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    you can try using a side cutters o.O

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    One way is to drill through those plastic rivets. They will affect the aerodynamics of the car if you remove them though.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 Lux
    hmmm. effect it enough to cause mass vibrations or just a little?
    8===D

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    At which point on the car are you 12cm off the ground? the bumper? do you have a lip? I'm pretty sure my friend removed his mud flaps from his euro and I never noticed any unusual vibrations or anything.

I was wondering myself if they actually look under the car to find the lowest point on the car or just measure from the bumper which looks the lowest!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by mattchuej8 View Post
    hmmm. effect it enough to cause mass vibrations or just a little?
    It won't vibrate, but fuel consumption will increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Simonnn View Post
    At which point on the car are you 12cm off the ground? the bumper? do you have a lip? I'm pretty sure my friend removed his mud flaps from his euro and I never noticed any unusual vibrations or anything.

I was wondering myself if they actually look under the car to find the lowest point on the car or just measure from the bumper which looks the lowest!
    This is the aero fins in front of the wheels, not the mudflaps which are behind the wheels.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury
    simonn, they have a stick with rollers on the end that are 10cm in diameter, they roll the stick and wheels under the car all around it, if it his anything then defect straight away, can get done on having your exhaust hanging too low, anything thats lower then 10cm will get u a defect
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury- stock as a rock. *Stereo now installed!- too much to list but it's off it's head lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    that ones will be for the high sped turbulance defloctor for ur wheels