Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DC2 5 seater???

Member Array
    Car:
    -

Question DC2 5 seater???

Are there any DC2 Integras that have 5 seats?.. On carsales.com.au they're all labeled as 2 door 5 seat, but the pictures show 4 seats. I've read something about a DC2, saying that some person installed a seat belt in the middle and registered it that way.. Would that be possible?

wow... i feel sorry for the 5th person who's going to sit in your dc2 lol

Member Array
    Car:
    -
    well i don't have a DC2. And I still have a year to get my P's. But I want to get a DC2 when I get them and a 4 seater car wouldn't be enough for me... Actually it would, but I think there will be times where i need a total of 5 people in my car. People in the back seat might get squashed up a bit but I don't think I will need to carry 3 passengers in the back seat every time I drive... But I'm pretty sure I will need 3 people at the back at times.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Anymore than 4 people in a DC2 Integra, is illegal.

Member Array
    Car:
    -
    Sure about that? because, as i've said, I've read something about a DC2, saying that some person installed a seat belt in the middle and registered it, which is legal. But i dont know if it's true...

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by talha.k View Post
    Sure about that? because, as i've said, I've read something about a DC2, saying that some person installed a seat belt in the middle and registered it, which is legal. But i dont know if it's true...
    It's hard enough fitting one person in the back of a DC2 bro, good luck getting three in there unless your all midgets.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Quote Originally Posted by talha.k View Post
    You read something about some person but you dont know if its true...

*facepalm*

Sice you are on your Ps aren't you restricted to how many passengers you can have in your car?
    Last edited by Tai; 09-10-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Why would you need more than 1 passenger anyway? If you all need to travel together take someone elses car. Trust me, getting people in and out of the back of a dc2 is annoying and its squishy as a mofo back there.

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    You read something about some person but you dont know if its true...

*facepalm*

Sice you are on your Ps aren't you restricted to how many passengers you can have in your car?
    Thinks he's still on his ls

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    -
    Yes I'm still on my L's as I've said. But I'm allowed to have as many family members as I want in my car with my P's right? (within the seating capacity of course) And I have a large family, so I will need the 5 seats at times. I don't think the 5th seat will be used too much, but I just want to know if I'm allowed to install a seatbelt in the middle and register it that way... As I've said, I don't think the middle seat will be used every time, I'm just quite sure that there will be times where 4 other people will have to sit in my car.
    Hope to get an answer to my question: Is it possible to install a 5th seat belt and register the car without any problems?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    true that putting people in the back seat is the worse mostly when their tall soo they need feet room and it makes u squish more forward , when your on your red p's your restricted to 1 after eleven but when your on your greens theirs nor restrictions at anytime ..

Unless you're lucky enough to find a DB8 Integra-R, 4 seater only buddy...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter