Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    i think bird do have a sense of manners aswell they got eyes like human ! they watch before they poop

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    i think bird do have a sense of manners aswell they got eyes like human ! they watch before they poop
    Haha I don't think they do

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by greek_rambos2k View Post
    never been pooped on or the roof. put aerospace protectant on it and NOTHING CAN RUIN IT
    This stuff is spray on gold
    Vtec.....It's whats for dinner

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    I got stung by a bee right under my eye... LOL

I wasnt really driving though. I was coming into a drive way, and all i felt was a little hit under my eye. Then it wouldnt get off.. Slammed on the brakes and looked over to my mum..
    I knew something was f%^& when she looked at me and screamed.. HAHA
    Ended up with a swollen eye.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    WTF.. oh well, i don't want any sort of convertible anymore

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    I have to say though, cruising through the city on a warm summer night with the top down and a girly in the passenger seat is awesome.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    can you use aerospace protectant on stay fast cloth roofs? and where do you get it from?

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieP View Post
    can you use aerospace protectant on stay fast cloth roofs? and where do you get it from?
    I'd also like to know where to get the aerospace 303 stuff from. Can't seem to locate it anywhere (but then again I can't say I've searched hard enough lol)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    See it my local Autobarn (doncaster), they've had it for a while. Before that store got them in i used to get it online.

Great stuff, really makes the roof black again!

If you're worried about getting c***'d on... don't by any convertible. If you have alergies to bees/wasps/ anything like that, either be aware, or carry some sort of anti-hystiamine, or other medication, becuase that's what will help. I know, I'm alergic to wasps, and that's helped me a couple of times so far (but nothint to do with driving the S2000 yet).

Apart from that, just drive it. If you are thinking of buying a convertible, but worried that you're going to get soem bird s***ing on you.... you might as well worry about driving at all and having someone else run into you. the chances are a lot higher.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    like kimnkk said, aerospace 303 can be found at autobarn. i got mine from autobarn doncaster. There are 2 different versions. 1 is for vinyl and canvas while the other is for fabrics (if i remember correctly). Its costs around $50 (i think) but its worth it. It comes with a cleaner and the protectant and its very easy to apply both. All you need is an upholstery brush and a microfiber towel, if u can find an upholstery brush like me you can use a toothbrush (it took ages but my roof now looks new so meh) If you like the s2000 but dont want a convertible you can always buy a hardtop for it. Either mugen or spoon make great hardtops that make the car look epic. Otherwise you can just drive with the tent up :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    When you have the roof up and its raining it really feels like your driving and camping at the same time..lol