Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000

No roof and Bird Poo?

Hey all.

Just out of curiosity, do any of you S2K drivers out there get shat on?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    haha always wondered the same thing myself and pretty paranoid about getting pooped on while driving or something, but nah never happened to me before. Never had any poo on the roof either, thankfully! /Touchwood!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by kimnkk View Post
    haha always wondered the same thing myself and pretty paranoid about getting pooped on while driving or something, but nah never happened to me before. Never had any poo on the roof either, thankfully! /Touchwood!!
    Haha lucky :P

This is actually a good question which I have not considered, feedback would be helpful

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    A few weeks ago I had a close call! I was driving topless and a bird shat on the very edge of my wind screen. Had I been driving 5 k's faster it would have been smack bang on my face. I guess luck was on my side! lol.

I heard a story a while back where a friend of a friend test drove an M3 convertible and pulled up next to a cattle truck at the lights and a cow shat out the side of the truck and it all went inside the car. Obveously he didnt end up buying the car lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieP View Post
    A few weeks ago I had a close call! I was driving topless and a bird shat on the very edge of my wind screen. Had I been driving 5 k's faster it would have been smack bang on my face. I guess luck was on my side! lol.

I heard a story a while back where a friend of a friend test drove an M3 convertible and pulled up next to a cattle truck at the lights and a cow shat out the side of the truck and it all went inside the car. Obveously he didnt end up buying the car lol
    Hahaha close call Jamie, very close.

If you're that worried about bird poo, I hope you never walk down the street without an umbrella.

At worst, you grumle a bit, clean it up, and get on with your life. At best, it's a story to share with others about that time that the bird crapped on you.

There's a lot of things in life more serious then that!

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve695 View Post
    Haha lucky :P
    isnt it good luck if it happens?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by brendan1990 View Post
    isnt it good luck if it happens?
    they say its good luck to cover up the fact that you just got shat on lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    I got a insect in my ear once, I could feel it buzzing around like crazy so I started slapping myself in the side of the head to try to get it out.. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    never been pooped on or the roof. put aerospace protectant on it and NOTHING CAN RUIN IT

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by S2kane View Post
    I got a insect in my ear once, I could feel it buzzing around like crazy so I started slapping myself in the side of the head to try to get it out.. lol
    Hahaha everyone else around would have been like WTF