Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra dc2

Question dc2 engine light

hey guys i have a integra dc2 94 model now since ive had the car the engine light has been on i had it put on a scanner and it registered 2 things throttle position sensor and vtec oil pressure sensor.

the vtec oil pressure sensor i fixed by bridging the front sensor (green plug) to the black plug directly under it. so that code is gone

the throttle position sensor i have change twice by getting a new sensor first one from the wreckers which didnt fix the problem so i thought would buy another one in case which i bought off one of the boys off these forums and still nothing car feels same and light still on

my stage one dosnt seem to be engaging very boggy until over 3000 revs and that damm light wont turn off..

any clues this problem has just done my head in thnx all the replys would be greatly apreciated

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but have you reset the ecu? and have you calibrated the tps since you put it in?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM B18CR
    There DIY on Calibrating the TPS... After you do this, reset ECU then the light should be off.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra dc2
    i havnt gotten round to calibrating it just yet but would that still affect the stage 1 from opening up?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    pretty sure the ecu stops vtec engaging whenever there's an check engine light. calibrate the tps, hopefully it should work once you do that.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015