Car:
    hondie 2000
    ohhh that's him alright.

Biggie it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Acura CSX (FD5)
    UPDATE:

So a few days ago, I woke up to a stranger at my door.. It was the UPS man with my new Rotas

Hmmmm... seems like I got the wrong rims...

Woah, authentication cards..? Rota sure does have a lot of verifications on their wheels

Anywho, time to give them a bath because two were BNIB but the other two were slightly used

Mmmmmm... All wet

Time to let the sun do some work and dry them up

ON TO THE TEST FITTING:

+28 vs +22 in the Rear

+28 vs +22 in the Front

I'm currently thinking of putting the +22 in the front and +28 in the back for functionality. What are your suggestions? Go with FORM or FUNCTION?

FORM

FUNCTION

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    wooooooood they look really good!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Acura CSX (FD5)
    Thanks curtis!

Well, I don't know how I am going to run these, my friend is running 17x9 + 22 in the back with 215/40/17. Lowered one inch and camber -4 with fenders rolled and he STILL rubs!!
    I hope I don't run into rubbing issues, the old man will freak if the tires rub or anything bad like that =/

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    if they do, i'll trade u lol! looks real nice man. chuck the +22s on the rear! all about the looks (insert cool face). i would have gone for +22 all around though, just because i love the concave look on te37s.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Acura CSX (FD5)
    Hahaha I think a trade from Canada to Australia would be amazingly expensive. However, I AM trying to find someone to trade/buy my +28 offset so I can buy a brand new +22 offset The deal doesnt seem to be working out very well I got these rims for a STEAL and there were 5 other buyers lined up to purchase as well, I couldn't let this lifetime offer go away. (+28 set are BNIB and +22 had only brake dust on them!)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Acura CSX (FD5)
    Also, the only bad thing about chucking the +22 in the rear is this won't happen..

CONCAVE + BBK