DIY Headlight Adjustment CL9 Euro

Hi Guys,

Im after some info on adjusting the allignment of my headlights as they are out of whack.

Any info would be great.

Cheers

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Please post in the correct forum in future. Thread moved.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Hey man,

When I installed some HID's into my civic I had a similar problem with my headlight allignment.
    In order to aim your headlights you need to open the bonnet and locate a sort of slot where you can stick a screw driver on the back of your headlights. It may take a while to find but keep looking. There are 2 on each headlight for horizontal and vertical allignment. Try twisting your screw driver when it's in the slot against the adjusting cog and it should move the headlights up, down, left or right.

Now for correct allignment just follow this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9spdW6TiDQ

i basically just drove as close as i could to a flat wall on a flat surfae. Marked the 2 bright spots. Backed away 25 feet (7.62m) from the wall and aimed them with the screw driver 2 inches below and to the right of the original marked spots.

sorry for the lack of pictures but i wasn't sure if my civic was the same as your euro. hope this helps
    99 EK yo.

Cheers for your help mate. I actually found them, after like an hour of inspecting and once you realize you feel like a complete douche coz its right under your nose...... I dont know how well i adjusted them..... hopefully they are spot on but i wont be able to tell until tonight.

Cheers.