Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Sunday IPRA National final race coverage was brilliant. Much better then last sundays. Lots of inboard footage with Laurie and heaps of coverage of the civic.
    2011 W.A Super Sprint Champion Road Reg U2L
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm_b16a View Post
    Hopefully my DVD for 2010 will be there when I get home from work this arvo! I may even be in it!
    Just finished watching the WTAC2010 DVD and I made it on camera a number of times, but mainly at the start, about 8-10mins in.

Firstly, its not a bad capsule of the event, and if you were there as a spectator or volunteer (like I was), then this is a very impressive reminder of the event. It does concentrate on the big names like Yamada, the US Sierra Sierra team and local boy Mark Berry, but there is also very good coverage of the local cars in the two "lower" categories. All in all, well worth the asking price.

That's me, in the first two "grabs" off the video directing the pit lane traffic out onto the track, and in the third "grab" waiting for the all clear from the Tower to let Yamada out in the CUSCO car.

Peter
    Last edited by jdm_b16a; 16-12-2010 at 04:32 PM.
    Still here. Still kickin'

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    thanks for dates peter, hopefully i can pull something off before then with this build
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Our IPRA National Champ Civic just set new lap record at Mallala in SA!
    Beat the old record by over 1sec.
    Still more fine tuning to do.
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

Account Disabled Array
    Bring it over to the east cost on Oct 10th. There will some good competition for you guys

We will meet the competition at this years IPRA Nationals in November to defend the title of 2010 IPRA National Champion. Should be good to see the best from around australia battle it out once again.
    Hopefully TV coverage like last year.