Quote Originally Posted by Berty View Post
    Tuned in yesterday. EG sounded awesome. :]
    Alessio's black EG - K powered!

Peter
    Still here. Still kickin'

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R

Just wondering if you can tell me more about fan placement?
    I assume it's push type?
    2 fans or just 1?

Also where is the reservoir bottle?

Intake setup is also looking real nice.

Thanks
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Yer just one fan, got big rad, oil cooler, heaps of ducting etc
    Resoivour bottle is the oem one and is mounted behind right hand front headlight, u can see it in the pic.
    2011 W.A Super Sprint Champion Road Reg U2L
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    doh! stupidly assumed its somewhere in front of radiator.
    does that filter ever drip oil (near clutch reservoir). i read that setup instead of a catch can will have oil dripping after a while.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    mocchi there is a catch can in the above setup, see it behind the motor

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    holyshit. i need to check my sights. thanks markis.
    S P A M | W O R K S

Account Disabled Array
    Car looks good

Superlap just announced the dates for the WTAC for 2011. Would be good to see another Honda in the field

Member Array
    Car:
    NSX, Legend & Civic racer
    Why so you can whip our arse Benson?

Car is not really maximised for Time Attack, and we are still a long way from having it fully developed. I don't think Gavin, the car owner, is thinking 2011, but you never know in 2012?

I'll be there to spectate in 2011, as I was this year.

IPRA cars are very restricted due to their rules. Remember the discussion we had Benny last year about this?
    To convert an IPRA car to time attack will recquire alot of work if u want to be competitive and to do all that work, drive accross australia, do super lap, and then change everything back for ur next IPRA event is something that will result in a definate divorce and lack of bulk sleep for that 1 month.
    Not worth it atm and maybe in future as Laurie said.
    2011 W.A Super Sprint Champion Road Reg U2L
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by sadlerau View Post
    Why so you can whip our arse Benson?

Car is not really maximised for Time Attack, and we are still a long way from having it fully developed. I don't think Gavin, the car owner, is thinking 2011, but you never know in 2012?

I'll be there to spectate in 2011, as I was this year.
    It wouldn't matter if you win or not, its all about having fun!. It will be a good opportunity to represent some of the quality cars from Perth. Im sure you'll love Eastern Creek Raceway. Its an awesome circuit for our FWD's

It would be good a see a few more Honda's roaming around the paddock. And from the looks of thing, your car isn't too shabby

Moderator Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic VTi
    I'm really looking forward to 2011 Superlap, and working there again as a volunteer. Did the Pit Lane exit at this year's event and got to see all the competitors close up! One of the highlights of a year that went all too quickly (for me anyway!).

Hopefully my DVD for 2010 will be there when I get home from work this arvo! I may even be in it!

World Time Attack (Superlap) dates: Friday 5th and Saturday 6th of August 2011 at the Eastern Creek International Raceway.

Peter
    Last edited by jdm_b16a; 13-12-2010 at 10:47 AM.
    Still here. Still kickin'