Rays, work luguts.

Hi, I was just wandering what everyones opinon is of those anodized lugnuts are.

Me personally, I think the genuine ones are baller as f*ck and I am a bit ify about the knock offs such as blox.

I have been wondering though how much better quality are the genuine ones?
    I mean if they are forged by rays they have to be good quality and they are made out of titanium and what not but are they really owrth 200 dollars or more for some lug nuts? Maybe you're mostly paying for the brand?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG Si Hatchi
    rays are not made of titanium, unless they have brought out a set recently. they are light weight, but put them up against a rattle gun and you will have thrown $200+ down the drain. as long as you keep em away from the rattle gun it should all be good.
    [h=Massive EG6/DC2 Part Out (majority brand new)
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...y-brand-new%29]2[/h]

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '97 Integra vti-r
    I have the anodized red lug nuts on my car and it does look nice. Its really just a wank factor to be honest and you really are just paying for the brand. At the end of the day, it just keeps your wheels from falling off lol. As for the security of the lock nuts, there's nothing that would really stop a thief from stealing your rims. if they wanted to, they could take your rims regardless of the nuts you have on your car.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    Quote Originally Posted by andy_dc2 View Post
    At the end of the day, it just keeps your wheels from falling off lol. .
    lol ur making it sound like its not a big deal....
    凸-_-凸

dura-aluminium. not titanium.
    i have js racing lugs. they r mostly used because aftermarket rims have a different "seat" acorn, not the std ball fitting.
    thats why putting oem lugs on aftermarket rims is not advisable, aftermarket lugs sit better, plus there is the open ended ones forpeople running extended bolts, etc