Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S2000 boot space

I've been searching around trying to find out how much boot space there is in the S2000. Some people say u can fit 2 golf bags in the back if u take the spare tire cover out?

Also some say if u have ur roof up u can put stuff where it was folded in the car. Is this true?

Can someone please take a photo of their S2000 boot.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgu...w=1366&bih=549 i know its not my s2000 boot but yer lol

how do u fit two golf bags in there lol. its pretty small.. but its a s2000 you dont buy one to do supermarket trips or shopping at ikea

boots volume is 143 litres, where as if you compare it to a new falcon thats got around 500litres of volume
    Last edited by dc2r-0636; 23-10-2010 at 10:54 AM.
    snapping 2nd..

Yeah i've seen that, but i am looking for a photo that has the spare tire cover off and hood up to see how much space there is.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    roof up or down won't make a difference - it doesn't go into the boot.

previous owner told me you can get 1 golf bag with clubs (clubs out of bag) into the boot. haven't tried myself as I haven't got any.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    yea dude my spare tyre is off.. Ill take a pic for you soon.

The only time that this is an issue is when you have two golf bags in the boot... Personally I've never had a gold bag in the back of mine, and I probably never will. The worst that I've had is shopping for the week, and that still fits. No room left over, but still fits.

Seriously... No one that buys a S2000 thinks that there's going to be a lot of boot room. If you want or need that, get a different car! That's how life is.

Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    yea dude my spare tyre is off.. Ill take a pic for you soon.
    Sweet thanks!

I know heaps of people install their amps and subwoofers behind the seat usually where the soft top folds into ontop of the spare tire

Just want to know how much space its behind the seat . Maybe this will shift me in getting a S2000

Quote Originally Posted by catacaustic View Post
    The only time that this is an issue is when you have two golf bags in the boot... Personally I've never had a gold bag in the back of mine, and I probably never will. The worst that I've had is shopping for the week, and that still fits. No room left over, but still fits.

Seriously... No one that buys a S2000 thinks that there's going to be a lot of boot room. If you want or need that, get a different car! That's how life is.
    Yeah i aint expecting to go for a road trip up the coast or something. But maybe a weekend away, where i might be required to carry a few bags, camping gear etc.
    Last edited by PeppeX; 23-10-2010 at 11:33 PM.

Get something like a luggage rack if you want to go camping

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=599341

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by STAiN MASTER View Post
    Get something like a luggage rack if you want to go camping

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=599341
    Damn i seen some ugly things in my time.. Eg, mates wife.. But that tops it..

Heres some pics..

thanks for the pics + 1 rep

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    The worst thing about playing golf is telling your parents you're gay =p
    Last edited by S2kane; 26-10-2010 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S2kane View Post
    The worst thing about playing golf is telling your parents you're gay =p
    Tell tiger woods that and i think he'll laugh at u . Hes got laid with this billions of dollars. haha. Not that i would want to be him... :P