Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1

Fn2 Type R Question

hey just wanted to know with the Fn2R seats is it true that u have to sit bolt up right or it just reclines all the way ? meaning that u cant recline the seat half way or something ?
    can someone clarify this ?
    and also im 6'2 or 1.88 m tall would i feel cramped inside or roomy?
    oh btw looking at the fn2 seems like some have a different bumper like the front lip is black instead of the normal colour
    for example with black lip http://www.carsales.com.au/Tig/UI/Pa...src=allcarhome VS. with original http://www.carsales.com.au/Tig/UI/Pa...src=allcarhome
    does it indicate any difference or its just different colour ?
    cheers
    Last edited by Prince_James; 30-10-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Newcomer Array
    the one with the black lip is optional

Member Array
    Car:
    spicy car
    I own one, the car is roomy and as ban said, the lip is different... actually it's not a lip it's a skirt.

There is two of them one for the front and one for the rear... I'll dig a pic of mine and upload..
    Wee Wee Waa Waa

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    Ahh cheers guys and menzy since u own one can u clarify whether the seat only has two positions bolt upright or fully reclined? Can u adjust it to however u like it or is it just those two options
    Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    spicy car
    You can adjust how you want... no upright or fully reclined crap...
    Wee Wee Waa Waa

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_James View Post
    Ahh cheers guys and menzy since u own one can u clarify whether the seat only has two positions bolt upright or fully reclined? Can u adjust it to however u like it or is it just those two options
    Thanks
    I presume you watched the episode on Top Gear when Jeremy said the seat is either bolt upright or fully reclined :P It is adjustable like any other regular seats For the black bit underneath the bumpers, it is an option provided by Honda as an Aero Kit I've got it on my FN2R as well Will post up some pics after I give it a good buff today!

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    haha yeah i did watch it so yerr i got a bit worried cause i dont want to get a car if like i have to sit bolt upright to drive or recline like a deck chair xP
    how is the leg room in the back if i have to put the driver seat all the way back being 6'2 i would need to xP

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_James View Post
    haha yeah i did watch it so yerr i got a bit worried cause i dont want to get a car if like i have to sit bolt upright to drive or recline like a deck chair xP
    how is the leg room in the back if i have to put the driver seat all the way back being 6'2 i would need to xP
    Hahaha fair enuf

Well, leg room wise, apparently a test was conducted with 4 6foot+ people in the car and they sat quite comfortably! The space for the rear seats may look tiny from the outside but it's actually quite spacious More spacious than a number of coupes!