Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubes View Post
    Yeah I'm going to have to go down there tomorrow i think. But it's gonna take up 1 of my only days off unfortunately.
    I've read that holding down the preset buttons 1 and 6 and then turning the radio on displays a 10 digit sequence of letters and numbers U8757 L3534 for example. I told the blue ribbon guy this code and asked whether it was the serial and he had no idea what it was. I think I'm going to ring my dealership to find out what it is. vvvtec do you remember what your serial was? anyone else can they list their serial number. Is it similar to the above number?
    Unfortunately all I have is that 35546 number bud. That worked for me.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S
    Thanks for the advice Watajk and vvvtec. I will keep you posted tomorrow when i ring them again. Hopefully should have a working stereo soon.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type S
    It's happened to me before, and i called up the local Honda and they basically told me the same thing that was said to you.
    But i later called the Honda dealership where i actually bought the car from, and they gave me the radio password in like a minute.
    Eastern Creek 1:50.124 video
    My Build Thread

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S
    OK so i rang Great Western honda as they were helpful last time i had some questions and told them the number and it didn't provide any results so he said that i need to remove the unit as its now the only way. So i decided to try and pull it apart. There are some guides on the net but unfortunately there is a part where you need a special tool (right angled phillips screwdriver) so i had to take it to my friends who has a workshop.
    In the end we got it off with a tiny bit of trouble and we had the model number and the serial number. So we put it back in place and I rang Great Western again, he typed the serial number into the computer and it gave the code. Interesting thing is the serial was 15500902. That number ring a bell??? U1150 L0902 was the number that displayed on the device when i pressed the button combination. I'm pretty sure as well that I asked honda whether typing just the numbers would make a difference but oh well.

So long story short. Holding presets 1 and 6 then turning on the radio does in fact give you the serial. and if honda deny it, persist!!!
    Thanks all for helping me getting this going.