Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Vtec

Member Array
    Car:
    dog
    EM1's can be found at sunnybank, a lot of silver ones.

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    I actually hardly ever see EM1's.. just EJ8 wannabe's lol

See alot more S2k's than I do EM1's, and ALOT more ek's than I see EG's

I don't see non sexspec delsols very often either or gen2 crxes

but ek's, accords/euros are like the most common thing I see on a daily basis lol
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 08 Vti-L
    I got raced by a honda civic last night an 07 model with the plates in pink called JOK123 or something like that, what an idiot trying to impress his little cute gf, so i zoomed past him and changed to his lane and mind my own business....then he comes racng past like as if i cant just push it down and overtake him easily with the euro.

I always had a mutual like with other honda drivers i always let them into my lane first hahahah a sought of club or something, but after that idiot last night who thinks his vti civic is quick than an euro...that's disrespect and i now know where the VTEC YO attitude comes from. If it shts me think about skyline or bmw owners how much it'd sht them.

By the way anyone have a short explanation of VTEC vs i-VTEC?

Member Array
    Car:
    na2 typeR
    Quote Originally Posted by schonda View Post
    I got raced by a honda civic last night an 07 model with the plates in pink called JOK123 or something like that, what an idiot trying to impress his little cute gf, so i zoomed past him and changed to his lane and mind my own business....then he comes racng past like as if i cant just push it down and overtake him easily with the euro.

I always had a mutual like with other honda drivers i always let them into my lane first hahahah a sought of club or something, but after that idiot last night who thinks his vti civic is quick than an euro...that's disrespect and i now know where the VTEC YO attitude comes from. If it shts me think about skyline or bmw owners how much it'd sht them.

By the way anyone have a short explanation of VTEC vs i-VTEC?
    laugh out loud

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    i vtec is the same thing, just that the ECU has better control over what happens, and under what conditions the vtec cames activate etc.

just drive past and hold up your little pinky, no need to act like a 17 year old.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    In Canberra dc2r's are heaps rare. Seriously, this year I've probably seen 2 (not including a white one thats often parked at uni) which is far less than the amount of Ferrari's I have seen. S2k's are pretty common, so are dc5r's and gen 4 and 5 Preludes.
    Got totally dissed by a dude in a WRX today lol, was running massively late for work so I was driving pretty fast and each time I'd get in front of the WRX he'd just put his foot down and rape me, not that I was racing. Was funny, sounded awesome.

Member Array
    Car:
    ekb18c,jazz,eg5
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    Personally I enjoy seeing other Honda enthusiasts on the road, especially when it's a Gen2 CRX. I often cruise with them when we're going the same way - it's a neutral understanding and appreciation of one another. Good opportunity to pull alongside and exchange an 'upside down nod' if you know what I mean
    when i do this to other nicely done / clean ek's .. they seem to think i want to race them .. =O
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..

..We Welcome You Abourd!..