Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FN2R Prices

FN2R Prices

Just wondering what prices any of you guys have managed to negotiate lately for new 2010 civic type r, doest seem to be any curent deals at dealerships.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by powerrangers View Post
    Just wondering what prices any of you guys have managed to negotiate lately for new 2010 civic type r, doest seem to be any curent deals at dealerships.
    Hmm.. If ur in the Perth area, call up Burswood Honda and ask to speak to Adrian. He's a mate of mine. He should be able to do a decent deal say Bernard referred u

Member Array
    Car:
    spicy car
    all depends what options your looking for... I got all the options under the sun and got a pretty decent deal less than 43k ...
    Wee Wee Waa Waa

Member Array
    Car:
    CW FN2R
    I got 39.7k Drive away @ rick damelian honda
    Only Mats & tints.
    5 yr warranty & road side assist and 10k km service free

Menzy was that driveaway price? Fish thats a really good price, seen your pics veryy nicee
    Some dealers are selling demos with 1000-2000kms what is a reasonable discount off new price? Just need to know what best pricing I can expect hate dealing with annoying car dealers
    Is there any particular options you guys think that are absolutely necessary?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Menzy was that driveaway price? Fish thats a really good price, seen your pics veryy nicee
    Some dealers are selling demos with 1000-2000kms what is a reasonable discount off new price? Just need to know what best pricing I can expect hate dealing with annoying car dealers
    Is there any particular options you guys think that are absolutely necessary?
    What color are you after? Burswood Honda has a 2010 CW Demo for sale which has around 2500km's and you can probably do a deal for it around the 37-38k mark?

I was looking at red or white, I saw the demo one for sale at Honda North it was a Red one i think 40,000 drive away? But that was without negotiation.
    Is a drive away pirce of 37-38k possible because I understand brand new the car is around 44500 drive away?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    I was looking at red or white, I saw the demo one for sale at Honda North it was a Red one i think 40,000 drive away? But that was without negotiation.
    Is a drive away pirce of 37-38k possible because I understand brand new the car is around 44500 drive away?
    How many k's was that demo? If you're really interested in the CW at Burswood Honda, look for Adrian and say I referred you. From my understanding, it's been up for sale as a demo for a while so they might sell it to u at a lowered price

Not too sure how many kms on the one at honda North, will take a look at the one at Burswood thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    spicy car
    hey mate, yes that was my drive away price!

and for a demo if your going to pay 37-38k ... than trust me when I say this, You can pay the same if not less for a brand new
    Wee Wee Waa Waa

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    let us know when u decide on goign to take a look at it !! drive past that CW one everyday haha
    n3rb-alicious !

howdy

sorry to bring up an old thread, but I got a deal with a retail place for this car around $38000 drive away including mats, tint and 5 year warranty.

Should I take the deal? They said that I have to place an order and "take delivery" before month end in order to get the 5 yr warranty. What do you guys think? I'm thinking it's a little rushed for me personally, and in Jan, they'd like to clear 2010 stock... but anyways.

This is also with a 09 civic vti trade in for around $15-16k i'm assuming...

I'm thinking whether I should take the mats and tint or leave the tint and get it tinted somewhere else...

Any tips/suggestions?

thanks guys!