CARPET MATS
    DOOR VISORS

48K DRIVE AWAY

What do you think?

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by coladuna
    Bought my Accord Euro Luxury 6MT for $40,500 about 4 months ago with free floor mat and full tank of petrol of course.

That's a nice price!!

Have you done much negotiation to get the price driveaway at RRP?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoy
    i pick up my accord euro tomorrow 05 model in the milano red 6mt with pait protection and honda mats for 34k

pretty happy got it from honda north in osborne park my salesman was awsome
    you bought the standard one, right? I initally thought the milano red is only availabe with the luxury model.
    Last edited by Poeter; 13-01-2005 at 10:03 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord Euro Lux!
    Bought my Accord Euro Luxury 6MT for $40,500 about 4 months ago with free floor mat and full tank of petrol of course.

Never say free ! Nothing these days come for "free" the mats were bulit into the price!

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by REV888
    Never say free ! Nothing these days come for "free" the mats were bulit into the price!
    That's so true!!

I went to Toyota to do a quote on the corolla seca ascent. I asked for a cheaper price, but what he does is just take out the mats which he originally offered for free and the premium plates.

Quote Originally Posted by Poeter
    That's a nice price!!

you bought the standard one, right? I initally thought the milano red is only availabe with the luxury model.
    i paid a company to do it, so sorta saved me the time and stuff and i was just checking if they got me a good deal or not,

one other question, when they deliver it, do they drive the euro to me or do they load it on a truck and offload it when they deliver it here? cause i've never bought a car myself before

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    2000+ celica 6mt
    Quote Originally Posted by EURO MY05
    i paid a company to do it, so sorta saved me the time and stuff and i was just checking if they got me a good deal or not,

one other question, when they deliver it, do they drive the euro to me or do they load it on a truck and offload it when they deliver it here? cause i've never bought a car myself before

Thanks
    Companies do this for you?? Can I have the contact no. of the company? How much do they charge and do they also help you sell your car??

Thx

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    They drive the car to you unless it's too far.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EURO MY05
    the quote i'm getting its

05 EURO LUX AUTO
    FULL BODY KIT
    TOW BAR
    CARPET MATS
    DOOR VISORS

48K DRIVE AWAY

What do you think?
    Walk away.
    That's a bloody rip off even if u r getting a full body kit put on it.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeter
    That's a nice price!!

Not really. I certainly didn't have to keep pushing the salesman to the point where i may appear like a cheapskate.
    I just went in and said that I've decided to get the car and this other dealer offered $X and asked what his best price is?

Tried to get it down to $40K but they wouldn't budge haha.
    Was also offered the same kind of deal on standard Euro.
    They were willing to take the normal price difference between standard and luxury model off that $40.5K if i were to buy a standard one.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000+ celica 6mt
    Not really. I certainly didn't have to keep pushing the salesman to the point where i may appear like a cheapskate.
    I just went in and said that I've decided to get the car and this other dealer offered $X and asked what his best price is?

They were willing to take the normal price difference between standard and luxury model off that $40.5K if i were to buy a standard one.
    So after all this tax cuts and trade law revisions, how much should I expect to pay for the same deal as yours but auto?? Around 41k?

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3

hmm, even with effortless negotiations you could get the rrp as your driveaway price.

Say if i'd gone bak to buying euro, would i have been given 35.5k driveaway or still way too low?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdongers
    is that price driveaway? if yes then you got a pretty good price! who did you buy the car from? was it Sukarto?

yeah thats driveaway price not sukarto he is the manager there he signed off on it tho my brother is a salesman at honda north it greases the wheels more easily.