Thread: Front Lip

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Vti-R

Front Lip

Hey,
    I bought a replica front lip from JDM Yard and im having some trouble installing it. It seems that the lip doesn't fit around the bumper even when i bend it a little there doesn't seem to be enough play in it. Anyone have similar problems? If so any recomendations?

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R
    Which one did you get? i got the mugen rep one for pre facelift DC2, and it fit perfect. Are you trying to install by yourself? if you are get some one to give you a hand will make it heaps easier

Or take a pic off where its not fitting up and post it here and send to jdmyard too.
    **If I have helped you out please feel free to give PQ (post quality point), cheers**

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Don't know.. never had a problem with their products not fitting..

Is yours prefacelift or facelift?
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Vti-R
    Its a 97 Integra so its a preface-lift? I tried screwing one side on and trying to bend it over but no success, my bro said its possible that the lip has been slightly bent out of sharp from storage ect so put a telescopic pole inbetween the lip to see if i can correct it.

cheers,

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    becaureful if the previous owner facelifted yours because mines dc2 vtir 97 and its facelifted , soo yeh we tryed fitting the pre face lift on mine to try ti out and it dosnt bend all round i just bought my mugen replica front lip facelifted from jdm yard 2 days ago installed it fit perfectly , but my cars low and it made it lower sooo hard to drive anywhere without scraping..