Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spark Plugs

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000

Spark Plugs

Found this which was useful but im just wondering what spark plugs every1 is using? is iridium or plantinum better? http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=765375. I went to repco and autopro with the part number of the spark plugs used in that thread and they are $27 EACH!!! so just wanna know wat ppl are running

cheers

I just had mine replaced with OEM plugs, which are NGK platinum! Repco was much cheaper than purchasing from Honda... like a good $40 cheaper! Autobarn was actually the cheapest when I shopped around but they don't usually carry stock and I had to wait like 2 weeks to get them ordered in whereas Repco took 1 day to arrive...
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    I run Denso iridium Ik22 or Ik24, the 22's are common are most sr20's run them so most places stock them.
    CHEAP--FAST--RELIABLE = PICK ANY TWO

Member Array
    Car:
    What happend to my Honda
    I run Denso IK22 aswell! Cost me total $75
    Need Customs Clearance? Look no further!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by blackouT View Post
    Found this which was useful but im just wondering what spark plugs every1 is using? is iridium or plantinum better? http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=765375. I went to repco and autopro with the part number of the spark plugs used in that thread and they are $27 EACH!!! so just wanna know wat ppl are running

cheers
    Iridiums last longer than platinum but are more expensive.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

I use NGK Iridium one step colder heat range then oem, I can definitely notice the difference especially at the track when your continuously in the high rpms. Good bang for buck mod too. but these last only 60,000km or should be changed more often depends how hard you drive, a pack of 4 could be had for around 60 bucks from ebay! I just bought 3 packs I might sell one pack

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    sell me a pack hahah

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    any one had any experience with the NGK Iridium IX heat Range 7 (BKR7EIX-11) ?

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    blackout did you end up getting the BKR7EIX-11 plugs? Im looking at getting new spark plugs at the moment and Im not quite sure what to get and I was looking at these on ebay. Id love to hear some feedback on them

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 honda s2000 import
    NGK as per stock, got mine form Bursons were cheaper than autobarn and alot cheaper than honda

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Ive only just ordered them lol! so will be putting them in when i get the haha