Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu

blown fuse? 2007 Lux Navi.

I replaced the front map lights with LEDs but they didn't work. I assumed I must have shorted it when installing with the screw driver and blown the fuse. However a few other things are amiss. The radio and A/C are not working. A/C actually works but when I try to adjust it on the screen (2007 Lux Navi) it says something like "Turn on Engine before using air conditioning". Also the top center display is not working. Only thing that seems to work is the Navigation. Car drives ok but I am yet to check all the lights.
    I suspect and am hoping it's just a fuse or two that I need to replace.

Perhaps stating the obvious but....check your fuses one-by-one? Shouldn't take too long to work out and its unlikely you've somehow gotten anything more serious than a fuse.

Also, just a hint.......check Fuse 7 and Fuse 31...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    Quote Originally Posted by ozy944 View Post
    Perhaps stating the obvious but....check your fuses one-by-one? Shouldn't take too long to work out and its unlikely you've somehow gotten anything more serious than a fuse.

Also, just a hint.......check Fuse 7 and Fuse 31...
    Thanks for the tip. I found one broken fuse but haven't checked all of them yet. Have to stop in at Jaycar on the way home to buy a box of fuses.