Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    awsome looking.. thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    Very nice progress Yung !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    Nice one Yung, after audio get bodykit hehe
    Thanks thanks

Dan: Bodykit......i want!!!! soon soon... trying to stay off cop radar for awhile after the last car haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Something else arrived a few weeks ago

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    beep beep

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    very usdm, love it!
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

no way ... how much you paid for your Tru-Tech C7? is it a 4 ch or 2ch?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    beep beep
    Quack quack :P

Quote Originally Posted by mikey72 View Post
    very usdm, love it!
    Thanks Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by demoiree View Post
    no way ... how much you paid for your Tru-Tech C7? is it a 4 ch or 2ch?
    demoiree....i have both 2 and 4 ch in the boot now. 2 for the sub...and 4ch for the splits

They are similar to tru-tech, made by same company but rebranded as Consonance

Quote Originally Posted by yungquan View Post

demoiree....i have both 2 and 4 ch in the boot now. 2 for the sub...and 4ch for the splits

They are similar to tru-tech, made by same company but rebranded as Consonance
    Hi Yungquan,

how much you paid for them? where you get them from? I used to be a SQL enthusiast back in my country , however after migrated here i'm absolutely isolated from them , since high ended SQL equip are very hard to find and cost a fortune!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Hi Yungquan,

how much you paid for them? where you get them from? I used to be a SQL enthusiast back in my country , however after migrated here i'm absolutely isolated from them , since high ended SQL equip are very hard to find and cost a fortune!
    Info on amps PM'ed.

Hi Yungquan,

I've recently DIY to revamp the stock audio system, current configuration is:

Stock -> AMP -> speaker-out-> Audiocontrol EQS-> TruBillet -> Morel Elates 6

the frustrating thing is , i'm hearing moderate level of hissing from the tweeter , it is quite apparent when playing piano music(when a key strikes the sound got distrorted) , i'm suspecting the speaker level out is introducing such noise...

I did try to tap on to the pre-amp out but the problem is i'm unable to control the volume from the Head Unit .

I'm interested to know did you experience such problem? did you tap in to the preamp out for your audison bitone?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Hi Yungquan,

I've recently DIY to revamp the stock audio system, current configuration is:

Stock -> AMP -> speaker-out-> Audiocontrol EQS-> TruBillet -> Morel Elates 6

the frustrating thing is , i'm hearing moderate level of hissing from the tweeter , it is quite apparent when playing piano music(when a key strikes the sound got distrorted) , i'm suspecting the speaker level out is introducing such noise...

I did try to tap on to the pre-amp out but the problem is i'm unable to control the volume from the Head Unit .

I'm interested to know did you experience such problem? did you tap in to the preamp out for your audison bitone?

Cheers
    i Tapped mine pre-amp and am having the same exact problem as you man. I thought tapping it post-amp will solve the problem but it seems from your post, it doesnt solve it..hmm...

i will retap it post-amp and see if it works. I HATE THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yungquan View Post
    i Tapped mine pre-amp and am having the same exact problem as you man. I thought tapping it post-amp will solve the problem but it seems from your post, it doesnt solve it..hmm...

i will retap it post-amp and see if it works. I HATE THIS!!!
    Hi Yungquan,

Sad to hear that the pre-amp output does it as well.. now i'm starting to think it is my amp. I will try connecting my Ipod straight to the AMP and see if i'm still hearing the hiss/clipping. I suspect the AMP is not grounded properly hence the introducing such noise to the tweeter ..

Will keep you updated

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Hi Yungquan,

Sad to hear that the pre-amp output does it as well.. now i'm starting to think it is my amp. I will try connecting my Ipod straight to the AMP and see if i'm still hearing the hiss/clipping. I suspect the AMP is not grounded properly hence the introducing such noise to the tweeter ..

Will keep you updated
    I connected my Ipod into the auxilary of BitOne and it works perfectly fine. So my guess is the problem coming from our actual HU. If all else fails, ill put in an aftermarket HU