Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Some recently taken pics

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I have rhino racks I use them for my snowboards so convenient they come off in summer though the wind annoys me and there the quiet ones super easy to put on and off

hi yungkuan,

I've tried using my ipod , however the noise is still audible ! i start to suspect it is my amp or tweeter . Where did you ground your amp? did you scrape the metal to ground your amp?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    I have rhino racks I use them for my snowboards so convenient they come off in summer though the wind annoys me and there the quiet ones super easy to put on and off
    Yup! i only put them on when i need it...freaking noise from the Thule Bike Carrier...
    I've got ProRack Whispbar which are suppose to be quiet...BUT with the Thule attachment, it kills the whole point of having the Whispbar ...arghhh

Quote Originally Posted by demoiree View Post
    hi yungkuan,

I've tried using my ipod , however the noise is still audible ! i start to suspect it is my amp or tweeter . Where did you ground your amp? did you scrape the metal to ground your amp?

Cheers
    hmm...weird innit? i grounded the amp just below the rear seat in one of the seat belt mounting points. and yes, they were sanded back to the metal try that, might work maybe

Hi Yungquan,

Will try that tonight , another thing is , did you manage to integrate your system with the honda bluetooth? i think there is a switch when the bluetooth is active , but i think it is wired to the stock wiring which feeds the stock speaker , not sure where is that switch located .. do you have a clue?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by demoiree View Post
    Hi Yungquan,

Will try that tonight , another thing is , did you manage to integrate your system with the honda bluetooth? i think there is a switch when the bluetooth is active , but i think it is wired to the stock wiring which feeds the stock speaker , not sure where is that switch located .. do you have a clue?

Cheers
    i dont have the stock honda bluetooth system unfortunately. Ive bought an aftermarket one but haven't had time to connect it yet. Try getting a wiring instruction or for your system. Might help

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    Coils went in today + new thinner tyres = results as below:

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Only thing I can say is you need bigger wheels but still looks sick

to be honest , the first photo(rear wheel) looks like the wheel is too small with thin tyre , maybe because of the bulky body, need to upgrade to a bigger wheel ! lol

Member Array
    Does any1 have a CU2 + White + Modulo kit + Red badge + Original 18"s

Would love to see one

Quote Originally Posted by boleh View Post
    Does any1 have a CU2 + White + Modulo kit + Red badge + Original 18"s

Would love to see one
    I don't have the full kit. Only the rear and sides (sides aren't on yet). Also, car will be lowered this Sunday hopefully.

AND DAMN YOU YUNG! Such a dope drop...... Dare you to keep it late low.. Be Reece and Jason LOL.

Edit: Here's the image. iPhone pic. Did you want another angle? But if you want another angle.. (eg, the front), I don't have the Modulo front, I have the "Type S" lip.

Edit 2: Yung's running 19" wheels.. I think it's just cause the tyres are more thin now that they look small. Did you get any other pics of the car Yung? Pics of the whole car?
    Last edited by euRo_noob; 01-09-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Member Array
    Thanks euro_noob. Very nice.

Yes I wouldn't mind another shot from the front