Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Just drive one then you will see how fun it is. You get over the 2-seater thing pretty quickly and now i actually prefer having two seats even for my next car. You have to think about it, how often do you really carry more than 2 people in the car. I used to have a mitsubishi gto and the back seat used to just fill up with junk because noone used to sit there anyways.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    I have a few previous cars, Ive had a 95 Supra as my first car loved it, RWD, comfy cruiser that had balls, had 4 seats and no boot basically until u fold the seats down. I sold that then got a turbo'd DC2 VTiR. Was a bit weird going from RWD ro FWD with alot more power but was more fun imo. I loved how it would stick in corners.

Then I upgraded, I was tossing up between a DC5R or an s2000. The s2000 yes is more sexier and alot more fun to drive, the DC5R is alot roomier and has a bigger boot, 4 seats and is relatively at par with the s2000 in speed wise according to my butt dyno. I have actually been tossing up whether to sell the s2000 and go to a DC5R but I dont know, everytime I drive the s2000 it puts a smile on my face and I forget all, I usually start thinking bout it when I have to take all my shit to uni n back coz it has no room. But to be honest they are both great cars, its all personal preference.
    Life starts at 6500rpm!! Rep good posts

When you're in the Integra you're going always ponder about the S2000, but when you're in the S2000 you're going to ponder about the NSX...

Quote Originally Posted by fromdeeeast View Post
    I have a few previous cars, Ive had a 95 Supra as my first car loved it, RWD, comfy cruiser that had balls, had 4 seats and no boot basically until u fold the seats down. I sold that then got a turbo'd DC2 VTiR. Was a bit weird going from RWD ro FWD with alot more power but was more fun imo. I loved how it would stick in corners.

Then I upgraded, I was tossing up between a DC5R or an s2000. The s2000 yes is more sexier and alot more fun to drive, the DC5R is alot roomier and has a bigger boot, 4 seats and is relatively at par with the s2000 in speed wise according to my butt dyno. I have actually been tossing up whether to sell the s2000 and go to a DC5R but I dont know, everytime I drive the s2000 it puts a smile on my face and I forget all, I usually start thinking bout it when I have to take all my shit to uni n back coz it has no room. But to be honest they are both great cars, its all personal preference.
    People just made FWD sound so bad... I think thats the real put off for me on the Type Rs.

I say lets do a RWD conversion on the Type Rs

Quote Originally Posted by STAiN MASTER View Post
    When you're in the Integra you're going always ponder about the S2000, but when you're in the S2000 you're going to ponder about the NSX...
    Bahaha NSX will never cross my mine. It will be a long time until i will be willing to spend that much money on a car.
    Last edited by PeppeX; 04-11-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    I don't see the point in spending all that extra cash on an ap2 when you can just get an ap1 and upgrade it. Even if you were to spend the extra cash and upgrade to an ap2 you'd still end up wanting to do upgrades like coilovers etc etc. At least I would anyway.

The lack of space in the s2k can get annoying but you learn to get used to it and the upside is you will no longer get stuck as a designated driver for ur mates on nights out

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    I moved from a dc5r to the s2. Only reason was because it got stolen, and if i went and got another dc5r, it would be like getting a gf that looks exactly like the ex..
    I bought the dc5r for 23, 62000 kms on the clock, 03 model and i was in love with it. Totally inlove with it. It was my first real car, other then utes and vans. There is something special about those cars. Maybe it was because i bought from a dealer, and when you buy from a dealer you feel as though the cars brand new, and your the only one that ever drove it. The s2 i bought for 22. If i had my time over again, i would probably go with the dc5.. They where both the same price, but for 23 you get a very decent dc5r, or a close to low line s2000.. If your budget is endless, s2000 all the way. But if you have a budget of around 20-25, i would go with the dc5r or ep3. Everything was so smooth on my dc5r. I hope the thiefs rot. I had insurance, but they took my baby away from me. And there was not many dc5rs as clean and smooth and comfy and clean and smooth as that one.. Fluck i miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    I moved from a dc5r to the s2. Only reason was because it got stolen, and if i went and got another dc5r, it would be like getting a gf that looks exactly like the ex..
    I bought the dc5r for 23, 62000 kms on the clock, 03 model and i was in love with it. Totally inlove with it. It was my first real car, other then utes and vans. There is something special about those cars. Maybe it was because i bought from a dealer, and when you buy from a dealer you feel as though the cars brand new, and your the only one that ever drove it. The s2 i bought for 22. If i had my time over again, i would probably go with the dc5.. They where both the same price, but for 23 you get a very decent dc5r, or a close to low line s2000.. If your budget is endless, s2000 all the way. But if you have a budget of around 20-25, i would go with the dc5r or ep3. Everything was so smooth on my dc5r. I hope the thiefs rot. I had insurance, but they took my baby away from me. And there was not many dc5rs as clean and smooth and comfy and clean and smooth as that one.. Fluck i miss it.
    Sorry to heard ur car got stolen. But is it really that common? Didnt u have alarm system or immobiliser?
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

Does an eg with dc2r everything count? I sold that and bought a wrx.. Hahaha. Yeah. Big mistake.. Imo anyways.. I decided to go backto honda.
    Actually I wanted my eg back. But that wasn't goin to happen. And besides that.. I really wanted a rwd. Just to add that extra fun factor into it. So the s2k fits the bill perfect. I don't think I can change from the s2k now. I love it too much..
    If u have access to another car.. Then the space issue isn't really a problem. Also if u wanna mod the thing or keep it stock? the s2k isn't exactly cheap to mod also there arent so many parts in oz. But then again it depends on how far u wanna go.

Quote Originally Posted by foowoei69 View Post
    Does an eg with dc2r everything count? I sold that and bought a wrx.. Hahaha. Yeah. Big mistake.. Imo anyways.. I decided to go backto honda.
    Actually I wanted my eg back. But that wasn't goin to happen. And besides that.. I really wanted a rwd. Just to add that extra fun factor into it. So the s2k fits the bill perfect. I don't think I can change from the s2k now. I love it too much..
    If u have access to another car.. Then the space issue isn't really a problem. Also if u wanna mod the thing or keep it stock? the s2k isn't exactly cheap to mod also there arent so many parts in oz. But then again it depends on how far u wanna go.
    Yeah EG counts, pretty much any FWD honda. But Type Rs are just closer to the price of S2000 so thats what i am splitting up between.

So why did u regret the WRX? Should have got an Evo

Well i aint planning to throw a truck load of money into the S2000, but i will definately get exhaust and intake and see how it goes after that.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    PeppeX I use to own a s2k before before buying my current ep3, it really depends on what you want out of the both cars.
    Keep in mind modding both the cars aren't cheap.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    foowoi69, your the second person Ive met whos had an s2000 and a wrx and hated the rexy in comparison to the s2000. Well unless your infact the same dude who I purchased my rims from a year ago? :P

Its funny, the only people Ive ever heard bad reviews on a wrx from have been s2000 owners. what was it you didnt like about it? I do have to agree with peppex though, I would much rather an evo to a wrx. Their has been many times Ive thought about trading in my s2k for an evo and I still think I may end up doing it one day. I just hate the way they look, their such a boring ricey looking car to look at and the s2k is so beautiful. But the way an evo drives is just insane and the practicality of it is great as well

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    PeppeX I use to own a s2k before before buying my current ep3, it really depends on what you want out of the both cars.
    Keep in mind modding both the cars aren't cheap.
    So what made u change to the EP3? S2k not practical enough?

Would you say the S2000 is much more enjoyable than the EP3?