Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I found the wrx boring to drive.. U don't drive it. It drives u. U just kinda put ur foot down and it goes like stink then u brake and turn. And itll just go around. Its pretty much idiot proof, or give u that sense anyways. Which makes it kinda boring. Plus the steering feedback sucks. And so is the consuption and the key pad immobilizer. The steering wheel is as big as a boats. The gear stick is at ur ankles. The doors sound like they just gathered all the nuts and bolts and just chucked it in the door so when u close it, it clucks like a tin can. Well. The one I had felt like a tin can. Lol. Dunno. Felt like I was driving just a tractor or something. Hahaha. A really fast one.. I guess i just didnt like the feeling of the car as in the feedback, response and ergonomics of it.. It would have cost me a bomb to make it as fun as I would want it to be.. And if u did manage to get it to that stage. I doubt it would be street legal nor would maintaining it as a daily be feasible for my income. Lol. And besides that.. Every idiot comes up next to u and wants to drag, the police harras u for no reason. Pull u over check for bovs and stuff like that.. Just troublesome. I don't get that with the S
    Also you have drive it to get the most out of it. Most cars like the Subaru understeer when pushed too far, for safety reasons. The S on the other hand oversteers when pushed too far.
    So it keeps driving more challenging and fun.. Especially on wet days.. Oo. It becomes interesting. then sunny day it's like another car.. Roof down. 9krpm. Like a 4 wheeled bike. Lol
    Its not the fastest thing out there. But it sure is one of the most fun.

If u often carry passengers or need space for larger items on a regular basis or its the only car u got and goin to have easy access too then get the ep3. I mean I wouldn't recommend the s2k if it's the only car u got. Like in my case I got the misses a rav4 and we usually take that for short trips for food and stuff like that coz I don't have to worry about really steep driveways bigass speed bumps. Little sh!*s with nothing to do and like to slash roofs.. If I need to pick someone up and ur woman wants to come along..lol its one of those cars u need insurence on.
    But IMO if its the only car in my house then id have to get the ep3. But coz I got 2 all good. Even if its not my car. Like say my folks are around. The no worries at all. Lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppeX View Post
    Sorry to heard ur car got stolen. But is it really that common? Didnt u have alarm system or immobiliser?

Yea dude, i know people that came back to their itr's to find the car and everything there, but no seats.. Everything about the itrs are just so... coool.. They got recaro seats, momo steering wheel, k20 engine which just seems to fit in most hondas, hectic shifters and usually have good sound system. I had focal splits and focal coaxials.. there worth about 2g by themself.. It had an immobiliser, no alarm.. Im guessing it was the dealer i bought it off..

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    damn man, how can you have all those goodies in your car and no alarm?!?! I hope you have one on your s2k! Ive got a spare alarm system floating around at home somwhere if you dont. itd be a shame to go through that again.

although alarm systems can be a pain at times as well. mine went off the other night when we were having that heavy rain because it some how managed to get wet and woke all my neighbors up

@foowoei69

Since u dont like cars that understeer at the limit therefore u pretty much only drive RWD cars and disliked the original EG you had haha
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    So what made u change to the EP3? S2k not practical enough?

Would you say the S2000 is much more enjoyable than the EP3?
    I sold my s2k due to I use to work in the city and I don't drive it enough hence why I sold it. I find the s2k was practical enough for daily use with occasional times I needed a another car to move big items I guess give and take for that part.
    Honestly I find both the s2k and ep3 are enjoyable to drive just one is a hot hatch and other a convertible so I consider them both are the top cars to drive in that category. I went to a ep3 just purely because I'm a Civic Type R fan and the price was right at the time.
    Stock for stock I like the ep3 more but once modded hands down for a s2k =).

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I sold my s2k due to I use to work in the city and I don't drive it enough hence why I sold it. I find the s2k was practical enough for daily use with occasional times I needed a another car to move big items I guess give and take for that part.
    Honestly I find both the s2k and ep3 are enjoyable to drive just one is a hot hatch and other a convertible so I consider them both are the top cars to drive in that category. I went to a ep3 just purely because I'm a Civic Type R fan and the price was right at the time.
    Stock for stock I like the ep3 more but once modded hands down for a s2k =).
    What mods did u do to ur S2000?

I would have thought u would like the EP3 better once u add mods to it.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    What mods did u do to ur S2000?

I would have thought u would like the EP3 better once u add mods to it.
    I only had a intake but I have been in my makes one with intake, exhaust, coils etc the car was in totally different league. Having said that my current ep3 has the usual intake,exhaust and coilovers and having to compare the 2 is hard if I have to i'll take the S.
    Have you test drive a ep3 and s2k yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I only had a intake but I have been in my makes one with intake, exhaust, coils etc the car was in totally different league. Having said that my current ep3 has the usual intake,exhaust and coilovers and having to compare the 2 is hard if I have to i'll take the S.
    Have you test drive a ep3 and s2k yet?
    I only drive an auto jazz atm. I've driven a manual before but have minimal experience so i doubt i will be able to test either car to their potential. But i will go check out both cars in person after uni exams .

Where abouts are u in sydney? Take me for a drive ?

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    A jazz to an s2k, now that's a change! Just take some time to get used to driving/handling the car before you push it to it's potential if you buy one

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    I used to really want an S2k after selling the EK, but then moved to EP3 cos the S2k I want got sold. The EP3 is very good (I got an 04 version) and mod it. The only thing I'm selling the EP3 now is because I want a DC5 cos I've been falling in love with it since ages ago, just never thought of buying one until now.

Thing with S2k is (besides the very limited space) is the engine is too 'perfect' from the factory, therefore when you install bolt ons, it wont respond to them really well. Unlike the K series, they just come 'alive'. Thats to me anyway.

Yeah i saw ur car up for sale. Looks pretty awesome. Any buyers interested yet? Probs easier to change it back to stock and sell parts and car alone.

Why do like the DC5? The EP3 got the K20A. Its got nothing on the EP3, except maybe the looks but thats personal preference. I still like the EP3 look over DC5.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    Thx bro
    There are couple who are willing to buy it, but they need to sell their cars first and I can't wait that long.

I've already parted out some parts and sell them separately. But the remaining will be with the car, quite a bargain buy. ppl who knows me can vouch for the car too.

I think I like the DC5 is because personal preference, I want something other than hatch as well. sure EP3 is faster, but yeah, just wanted a different look