Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet

SHould i Sell my EK

OK so i have a EK1 GLi 96 Hatch (auto) and its Done 204xxx Ks
    The Engine Is REalllly Clean,Cleaner then Most eks that have done 100ks it goes really good but its auto that is good for daily driving but i want to get my ps in manual and wanna learn manual so if any1 give a good comment no Flammers Thx

I <3 HATERS

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    Yes, sell it and get a manual one, unless u want to convert it to manual yourself if u have some sort of sentimental value towards the car.

Otherwise sell and get a manual car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    Thx

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 + GE8
    hey

i reckon you should, but it really depends how much you sell your EK for. since autos are more 'expensive' you should have enough money to buy maybe a CXi EK.

but points to consider is the clutch, timing belt on your new car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    ye i want to swap to b18c7 but i think its more hassle with auto and where theres hassle theres Money

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK
    agree with chow_tofu,
    depending on if you want to buy a manual ek, consider the age and check the clutch as it can wear out earlier than expected!

goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by eren View Post
    ye i want to swap to b18c7 but i think its more hassle with auto and where theres hassle theres Money
    Save up a little and purchase a civic hatchback vti-r which already comes with a b16a2. And when the right time comes with money, buy a b18c7 motor and its just a drop in bolt on engine mod. That way its less hassle and convenient imo

Otherwise.. if you dont have the funds, buy a base model EK with a straight body and completely stock.
    - Its not what you drive. Its what drives you.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Yes I think sell and buy a better car. EK4 or EK9.

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    OK ive made up my mind thx all, im just going to save up to add money for when i sell my ek i will add money to get a better 1
    Last edited by m3ntAL_l2; 31-03-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: *CLOSED* sellers mind made
    SingleCammerJammer