Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Quote Originally Posted by brendan1990 View Post
    at work we have had cars which have had auto trans oil in the engine, no oil in the engine, oil in the engine but forget to put the oil filter on (car pulls away and leaves a huge mess of a trail, no oil cap on (car comes back with oil ****en everywhere), weve had a customer come back after having destoyed their engine cause they put water in it, and the most funny story goes to the guy that wanted us to use his oil he bought which was in the back seat (we look in the back seat and find vegetable oil)
    How can people think vegetable oil goes in the engine.... I dont understand. If ur unsure u should always ask or read the manual.....
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    rofl@the vegetable oil story. man that had to be a practical joke?!?! nobody could be that dumb could they? lol. that one actually made me laugh out loud. the water one is pretty bad as well. Youd imagine if the guy was that clueless when it came to cars he'd at least have the commen sense to take it to a mechanic for a service

1999 car are old there over 10 years thats why there cheap im after a good one looking at spend ing up to 40 if some have a good one

bro spend 30k on one n use the extra 10k to do it up it will be much more worth ur while
    "HONDA ADVISES THAT YOU PLEASE REMAIN SEATED DURING THIS FLIGHT, AS UN EXPECTED VVVVVVTEC!!! MAY CAUSE INJURY"

Buy mine for 30k. Have a hardtop, have one of the best exhaust systems for FI engines, have an AP2 console and AP2 headlights?

10k on go fast bits instead of the above as well as go fast bits