Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    AccordCB7 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by freewilly View Post
    Define "quickest"...LOL
    The RVF from my experience didn't handle as smoothly as the CBR250rr and was not as well balanced...it could just be riding style but overall the times achieved wasn't that much different to justify the difference in price...
    Straight line i'd agree that it was quicker but for track and twisties i think the cbr is more suited...
    I've rode both, the CBR is lighter and feels a little more smooth, yeah..
    RVF has twice the balls however, and is definantly planted.. It's glued to the ground, and is by no means a 'heavy' bike

Are we talking purely about track racing? Or a LAMS bike for road use.. Because i thought it was the latter.

Member Array
    Car:
    Postman Bike
    i'm amazed no one mentioned the awsome 20,000rpm on the cbr250rr's. heaps of fun to play with

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jccck View Post
    RVF has twice the balls however, and is definantly planted.. It's glued to the ground, and is by no means a 'heavy' bike
    Afaik RVF is around 165kg dry... Similar in weight to most current 600cc bikes

Quote Originally Posted by freewilly View Post
    Define "quickest"...LOL
    The RVF from my experience didn't handle as smoothly as the CBR250rr and was not as well balanced...it could just be riding style but overall the times achieved wasn't that much different to justify the difference in price...
    Straight line i'd agree that it was quicker but for track and twisties i think the cbr is more suited...
    Sounds like you may have ridden one with shot carbs, they tend to go about the speed of a ride on lawnmower and lose a lot of the low down torque.

RVF has a wider track and adjustable USD forks also, easily out handle and faster than any CBR
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by itsdenny View Post
    i'm amazed no one mentioned the awsome 20,000rpm on the cbr250rr's. heaps of fun to play with
    20,000rpm of fun or noise? I reckon above 12,000rpm it's just noise bike doesn't go anywhere
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

The bike comes alive after 12k rpm ....so not sure what your on about lol

Member Array
    Car:
    honda camRy
    power band is like 10-16k from memory
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome Abourd You!..