Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5

B!6a2 turbo, injector help

Hi guys i just turbo charged my standard b16a2, im running a t04e .64 rear housing. planning to run max of 6-7psi its already got a bosch fuel pump, but im unsure of what injectors to run and how large i'd need them to be. if someone could help me would be very appreciated. cars getting tuned this week so replies asap will be much helpful. cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    440cc
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5
    so just 440cc? is there anything else i need to look into?
    would i be able to fit rb25 injectors into my standard fuel rail? i know i'll need to rings and bungs for them to sit in. but does or has any one had experience with trying other injectors into b series. i know mazda rx7's come with 550cc injectors

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    there was a guy on here running the exact same turbo as you on his b16. he was from QLD selling a white eg b16 turbo with blue recaros. forgot his username....give it a search see if u can find his build.
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    im running 440s on my stock b18c with a disco potato on 10 psi 232hp/173kw and also using stock fuel pump with no issues.

just some info for you
    FIGJAM

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    i wsould be using at least 550cc's

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5
    the guys that reconditioned my injectors said for every 1 bar of boost you require 100% more. so im assuming standard b16a are somewhat about 270cc. so i think 470cc are enough for my application. so im gonna go get some rings and bungs today and install the injectors. taking the car for a tune tomorrow.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    keep us updated... id like to get around to getting bigger injectors but atleast im not tempted to wind the boost up anymore
    FIGJAM

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    6-7 PSI 440cc if enough, especially on a TD04e, its a baby turbo
    Depends if your looking at upgrading later
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    60-POV
    If you're buying them brand new, might aswell go 750 or something. Leave abit of head room for future plans.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5
    turbo's a to4e. car will be tuned with standard injectors 2moro. just because i need the car to drive around in and for piece of mind but. plans are 550cc.

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX SiR turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by anster View Post
    the guys that reconditioned my injectors said for every 1 bar of boost you require 100% more. so im assuming standard b16a are somewhat about 270cc. so i think 470cc are enough for my application. so im gonna go get some rings and bungs today and install the injectors. taking the car for a tune tomorrow.
    just get some 440cc, it will be upto 200kws which is more than enough for what you need atm. you need saturated type injectors if your not running a injector resistor box like in the obd0 cars. same as rb20/26, evo/gsr injectors
    if you use skyline/rx7 etc you may need to modify your fuel rail to suit as they are usually bigger and taller
    Last edited by Limo; 13-11-2010 at 07:58 PM.
    NEW hondata s200. Melb only