Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hit and run

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1

Hit and run

Today my s2k was struck by a blue bmw. then the guy drove off thinking he could get away. but AHK someone got down his rego. UGA922. If you know/see him GET HIM AND RIP HIS EYES OUT. smashed front right wheel, broke wheel arch, wheel gard and front bumper

That sucks!!!

I know it's hard to do, but you should not say stuff like that. Just in case... You never know who's watching these posts.

First, I will assume that you have the name and contact details of the witness, and you have reported the incident to the police with those details? If not, why not?? I know that a lot can get swept under the rug, but with a witness, and a confirmed license plate, they will have more then enough to act on.

I just don't want to see anyone do anything stupid and get themselves into trouble for this. Yes the guy/girl/whoever is a complete douche-bag for doing that, but then they should be the ones that get dropped into the $%^&, not you or anyone else.

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Dude, you have their plates, car model, everything needed for the police to track them down.

My mate had a similar thing happen, a witness gave him the details of the offender, he reported it to the police, and got money to fix his car.

You should do the same.
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    report it as a hit and run to the police, also get the witness details because the cops may need it.
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    when i was an l-plater, i got hit on the side by a car that pulled out with no indicator when i was right next to him. and the guy ripped a uturn when i pulled over and ran off.

saw the car a while later and reported it to police (basically, was in a driveway right next to where i got hit, same color, same stickers on the rear windscreen, and a scrape with same color paint as my car where he hit me).
    reported it to police, they said they couldn't do anything because the owner said he hit someone else who verified it. great, yeh, i hit my friend, he verifies it, get fcked.

i decided that i wouldn't do anything about it. regret it every time i hear something like this. <- keep this in mind...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by catacaustic View Post
    I know it's hard to do, but you should not say stuff like that. Just in case... You never know who's watching these posts.
    So what...? Who cares whos watching. I dont see whats wrong with Greeks Post.. My eyes are open..
    Last edited by VeYzZii; 12-11-2010 at 10:37 PM.

Why dont you go rip his eyes out yourself?

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by aznstyler View Post
    Why dont you go rip his eyes out yourself?
    I'm sure if he found him, he may just do that...

Btw OP do you have a white "track" sticker on the left of your bumper?

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    man, thats a dog act!!!! sorry to hear about your car man. Id be fuming too. Whats going on at the moment, this is the second post like this this week! do people have it in for s2ks or somthing?? I hope everything gets sorted out with your insurance with no drama mate

pure_na, hypotheticly speaking (had to say that for catacaustic :P) I would have keyed the absalute crap out of that guys car when I saw it if I was in your shoes. Thats so dodgey, getting your friend to verify that you hit them to get out of paying the insurance.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Call the popo's, problem solved.. Then go get ur car fixed under insu. normally gets sorted.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    hey guys. sorry about epic rage haha had to let it out. i reported it to the cops. only thing was that the witness didn't leave their details. they left a note under the door saying 'this person hit ur car'. thats it. so the cops r all iffy on it. yeh insurance will cover it but i shouldnt have to pay $500 (excess) from my pocket to fix it. im waiting for aami to call me on monday about it. i know its a bit bad to post it on the forum as it makes us look a bit ragey but cmon.... epic s2k hate lol

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    nice of them to leave a note