Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

how many points for red P's?

quick question. how many points do you get for red P's in NSW because i just lost 4 points on my L's and there going to deduct it from when i do get my P's

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3, FN2R, S2K
    i think its 5 for red p's and 7 for greens
    Mr.PT

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    im pretty sure its 4 for red p's because my mate got caught doing a doughie lost 3 points only 1 point leftt , if they deduct it outta your red p's you probly lost it for 3 months

you get 4 points on ure reds and 7 points on ure greens

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    how the fuk can you lose 4 points of your l's wtf bro

driving without license, L plates and full license passenger

but they only wrote me down for the passenger thing and the L plates, came with a 3 month suspend and 800+ dollar fine

anybody know when my points refresh and i can go for my red P's

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    I thought P's was 3 points. If you lose those three, then you have no more to fall back on, and any further demerit = suspension.

you get ur points back every 2 days. nah jokes u get em back every 3 years mate.

if they're taking the 4 points off ur red p's, when u get em, that means, you do this suspension, and as soon as you get on ur reds, they probably gunna send a letter home either on the dot or in a month, telling you, that you lost all ur points, and u will be suspended for another 3 months for having no points.

after u have finished that suspension you come back with 4 points.

so, basically u will be off the road for 6 months, 3months now and 3 months on ur reds.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3, FN2R, S2K
    i honestly believe if you already lost 4 points for careless driving on your L's you shouldn't be on the road.
    Mr.PT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.PT View Post
    i honestly believe if you already lost 4 points for careless driving on your L's you shouldn't be on the road.
    + 1 to that.

how would u know if im a careless driver or not. as to why i got pulled over in the first place? they wanted to do a breath test on me because it was hot like **** and i was driving takumi style (not drifting lol)