Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    luxury
    auto
    What's Open 24 Hours / Late Night?
    http://www.whatsopen.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    DO you guys think the dealer or the private sell guy can change the odometer for the latest cars? For old cars i heard they windup backward to show less kms...I dont know about new cars as its digital one..

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06
    I bought my 2006 sport with 108000k's and full dealer service history. paid $16000 for it, drives like a dream

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    MY06 euro for sale pm for details

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    16k with that many k's is a bit expensive. Have a look on car sales. They are cheaper there. Or if ur concerned about warranty then I reckon look around. There would be beter out there

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    i bought my 04 euro lux a few months ago for just less than 15K and i'm coming up to 160K very soon. euro's could easily do 300 000. no problems with mine
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Euro Lux
    I bought an 05 Euro lux auto one owner and full service and repair history earlier this year with 90,000k on it for $20k which I thought was pretty good. Yours sounds OK also, but as others have suggested - you need a history at high Ks.

Hi guys,

Thought I'd chime in.

I bought a MY 06 with 100k for 15k private. Full service history, one owner witha few outside scuffs. What you're quoting seems pretty stiff. I'd avoid FWIW

You can get manual 04 models for like 10k, they're depreciating like there's no tommorow!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Navi 2006
    Look at logbooks.. I got mine few months ago...Luxury MY06 with SatNav and everything else you can get with it for 17K...It had 135K on it. However it had a really good history. What I have done, I grabbed details from the logbook and called Honda Service where car was services each time (I guess I was lucky as it was the same place each time) and they were honest and told me everything about the car. They asked for rego and engine number and gave me the complete history...Go that way....Honda I sold CD5 had 240KM and it was running like a dream...New Euro is also running like a dream..Don't be concerned with KMs as long as they have a proper servicing history

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by adhunt99 View Post
    I bought an 05 Euro lux auto one owner and full service and repair history earlier this year with 90,000k on it for $20k which I thought was pretty good. Yours sounds OK also, but as others have suggested - you need a history at high Ks.
    Similiar to adhunt99 here, I got an 05 Euro lux auto, one owner, full service history earlier this year with 74,000k for $20k. Well, $19990 really but whatever. I hope adhunt99's liking his as much as I like mine

Member Array
    Car:
    CR2 Accord VTiL
    i have heard drive shafts going on ones with high kilometers, so keep that in mind i guess.