Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R

Ecks DC5R (warning very pic heavy)

Hey All,

Warning, bit of reading and stacks of pics as i was bored tonight.

Thought i finally come around to writing an intro. i've been reading and searching the forum for about 3-4 months while i was looking around to buying a dc5r. found a large amounts of info and tips on what to look for and ask.

I guess some back story before the DC5.

Im 26 doing IT support at a high school in western syd. When I was 19, i was on my to buy a dc5r. But on the way i fell in love with an JDM S15. After 2 yrs, mods here and there. Lessons were learnt. Never go cheap, or 2nd hand (some stuff, sure but turbos, intercoolers. big no no). But it was fun, stressful and expensive. No regrets.

After that, decided to get something more sensible, fuel efficient and comfortable. As my love for hondas never disappeared, the Euro was purchased.

A few years later I still had that itch for a DC5R, and after a month of pondering, i gave in and never looked back. I love it.

When im having a stressful day i would drive for hours, buy some food and jst stop somewhere and chill out and unwind. This is my big, white, sexy stressball. LOLz.

01 Integra DC5 Type R

Engine/Suspension
    - Toda Cams
    - Toda Headers
    - Injen CAI
    - Denso Iridium plugs
    - Magnaflow exhaust
    - XZY Coilovers
    - Standard wheels painted in matte black

Exterior/Interior
    - Front & rear lip
    - Mugen skirts
    - JVC TV/Dvd unit
    - Skunk2 gear knob
    - Sunroof
    - Neons

Future mods, i'll be content with a ecu (kpro or haltech, not sure yet) and TE37's. After that, im done. (maybe, haha)

(forgive the quality of pics and sheer number, as i borrowed a dslr and dont know how to use it)

Member Array
    Car:
    smashed crx =]
    mmm known a couple of the previous owners..they sold it vERY CHEAP for all the work but as for any car it has been thrashed accordingly but very nice car tbh

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    thanks. yeah the previous owner didnt really look after it. i spent a few $ jst fixing it, getting it to a point where i was comfortable in it.

Member Array
    Car:
    CIVC VTI-S
    Welcome to Ozhonda Ecks.. We gotta do a few cruises.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    welcome bro, car is looking shmick! just outta curiousity, those pics of your dc5r, were they taken at glendenning ind area? looking good man.

Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by dbernal View Post
    welcome bro, car is looking shmick! just outta curiousity, those pics of your dc5r, were they taken at glendenning ind area? looking good man.
    i was about the say that dennis.. power street glendenning industrial area.. ahahah.. not a bad place to photo shoot

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Thanks boys. Yeah glendenning. LOL.
    Taking more pics tomorrow, redid my rims, calipers, and basically needed another reason to use new camera.
    Anyone wanna go just pm me. Probably around st marts or penrith.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5-R
    drools, i always wondered how the mugen side skirt wuld sit with stock front and rear lips so thanks for that. thumbs up (Y)

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Yeah I love the look n all. But, it struggles hard with speed humps especially at malls cause they're higher. So I had raise it.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    nice transition haha. hope you enjoy your dc5r! white looks nice.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre