Clutch change RHD vs LHD

I have recently purchased an S2000 (with hardtop which is a nice score). Whilst my clutch is fine at some stage I will look at replacing it. There is quite a bit of info on the S2K forum but of course that is predominantly USA based with little or no reference to RHD versions of the car. Seems the clutch change can be difficult due to bellhousing bolts etc that are not easy to access. I am thinking, perhaps incorrectly, that things might be easier on our AUS spec cars as the brake master cylinder and steering linkages are on the other side than USA spec S2000's.
    Any comments to those of you that may have changed a clutch? Also is there a AUS or JDM (ie: RHD) version of S2000 service manual doing the rounds?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    I heard of a few UK based S2000 enthusiasts mention the UK manual, however I haven't had any luck sourcing it. If you find out, let me know because I'd be keen too!

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    My mechanic said it was a real *BIATCH* changing mine!

S2Krazy Array
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    lhd and rhd should be pretty much same thing mates changed his before pretty straight forward yea some bolts are hard to get to but that's like with everything, then again his removed/installed afew rwd boxes before.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

iv pulled my box out twice now that i have it dwn pat its easy just takes time
    "HONDA ADVISES THAT YOU PLEASE REMAIN SEATED DURING THIS FLIGHT, AS UN EXPECTED VVVVVVTEC!!! MAY CAUSE INJURY"

Respect! Do you drop the sub frame?