Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude

Leather Seat Covers

So my seats are starting to show their age and a part of me has been thinking putting some money away to get them professionally retrimmed but I really dont want to spend that much on them. Ive been looking at the gotuning seat covers ( http://www.gotuning.com/product_info...roducts_id=938 ) and they look pretty awsome, almost too good to be true. Has anybody had any experience with these before? Id love to hear a first hand account of how they fit and if they look as OEM as they claim

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...c=649803&st=0\

there's some in-car shots there but unfortunately they're from the company so they might be touched up to look better or whatever. sorry, it was the best i could find!

they don't look too bad, but when you compare it to the OEM seat next to it the OEM seat looks a lot more.. sculpted, I guess?

how much is re-trimming anyway? I'm thinking about having my 2 seats and door inserts done

Member Array
    Car:
    honda s2000
    these look pretty neat. Colour combo's are a bit ricey tho.. two many colours on the seat xD, if u can get that shape in all black or all red then go for it.

Member Array
    Car:
    ex s2000
    Hi jamie, i think they look nice and neat.My inside panels red and black and the colour is great for me.wonder if its going to be comfy too?

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    i just ordered some. see how they go.

i got the ones below, actual picture isnt mine though

maybe someone wants to go half on shipping LOL

any use them?

Price: $300 USD
    Shipping to Australia $130 USD

Last edited by XP02ED; 24-03-2011 at 08:36 AM.