Thread: power output.

Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    dont let it get to you too bad man, ur chasing dyno numbers here, as has been explained many many times, these can vary ALOT! do you need the dyno? are you not enjoying the car? youve posted multiple replies saying how your mods made the car better. if your trying to find if something is wrong with the car powerwise i think your better off getting a compression test and getting the car looked over

if you tie yourself up in chasing a dyno number that compares to some1 elses wats the point?

sorry if it sounds like im having a go, im not, i just think that a dyno shouldnt be a measure of what a car can do.
    Vtec.....It's whats for dinner

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Quote Originally Posted by sambalam View Post
    dont let it get to you too bad man, ur chasing dyno numbers here, as has been explained many many times, these can vary ALOT! do you need the dyno? are you not enjoying the car? youve posted multiple replies saying how your mods made the car better. if your trying to find if something is wrong with the car powerwise i think your better off getting a compression test and getting the car looked over

if you tie yourself up in chasing a dyno number that compares to some1 elses wats the point?

sorry if it sounds like im having a go, im not, i just think that a dyno shouldnt be a measure of what a car can do.
    don't be a dyno queen!
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    don't be a dyno queen!
    lol. if this were like facebook - "like"