Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 FD2
    Can someone tell me how much the modulo spoiler is approximately?

I've got a rubber ducktail from a friend, which I'm still thinking about whether I want to stick on or not. It's simply got 3M tape underneath it, how long do you guys reckon this will last?

I'm guessing if I do decide to put on a spoiler, they will all damage the paint if removed, right?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hi Xpire

Our local dealer quoted nearly $700 for the Modulo full spoiler, the ducktail model about $100 cheaper.

Removing spoilers definitely would cause damage. For one, removing the full spoiler would leave holes to be filled and painted. I believe that removing a ducktail would reveal mis-matched paintwork underneath, but I could be wrong. I fitted door sill protectors held on by tape and the dealer told me removal would lift the paint.

I was mad-keen on a rear spoiler, until she of the little black heart heard of the plan - and that was the end of another brilliant idea!

CHEERS
    NOEL

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    I've got the Modulo spoiler on my FD at the moment but previously had the Mugen. IMO the Mugen has the best lines/shape which flows with the Civic, but if you're going for a more subtle look, the Modulo does well.

Not a fan of the ducktail ones especially some of the eBay ones- there are other guys on here who have bought and seen the plastics warp over time in the heat creating a weird 'ripple effect'.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    ^I like the type R more than mugen, although they're pretty similar.

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I was mad-keen on a rear spoiler, until she of the little black heart heard of the plan - and that was the end of another brilliant idea!
    Who is this little black heart person you speak of?

Oh well, money in the pocket is better than money wasted (depending on how you see it)