Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    yes, the base model front seats have fewer adjustments then lux model. and yes, the lumber support is also included in the base model. the issue is not the back of the seat, but rather the side wall of the seat itself, which are way too firm to be comfortable.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    OK
    Can't say I have noticed that. There may very well be a difference in this area from the cloth to the leather.
    I do notice on the twisty bits that I tend to slid around the seat a bit, but put that down to the leather, hence the earlier comment re take or leave it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by NSHonda View Post
    OK
    Can't say I have noticed that. There may very well be a difference in this area from the cloth to the leather.
    I do notice on the twisty bits that I tend to slid around the seat a bit, but put that down to the leather, hence the earlier comment re take or leave it.
    Well, certainly the cloth trimmed seats hold you in better than leather ones because the friction between your clothing and the trim is higher, and that was one of the reasons I went for the base model.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    Maybe I should downgrade!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by NSHonda View Post
    Maybe I should downgrade!!
    Yeah, for sure!!! LOL )))