avatar does not seem to work after i upload
    is this just me or anyone else experiencing it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    Wots the file size, file extension, and wots the pixel size?

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    yeah im having the same problem Ive shrunk the pixel sises to 100x100 but nothing works and ive tried heaps of different pics any suggestions I believe all of my extensions are jpg

Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R
    You're allowance as a ozhonda member is 30kb and size of 100 x 100. As a Ozhonda supporter you get 40kb 100 x 100.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp3rMz
    You're allowance as a ozhonda member is 30kb and size of 100 x 100. As a Ozhonda supporter you get 40kb 100 x 100.
    The size of the pic is like 3kb so I dont think thats the prob any other suggestions???

Quote Originally Posted by tegstar83
    The size of the pic is like 3kb so I dont think thats the prob any other suggestions???
    right click on the image/gif file - and tell us its actual pixel dimensions....if larger than 100x100 ( or any dimensions with under 10000pixels total size ) i think it wont work....

Banned Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin
    right click on the image/gif file - and tell us its actual pixel dimensions....if larger than 100x100 ( or any dimensions with under 10000pixels total size ) i think it wont work....
    When I go into paint and check attributes it says that the pixel dimensions are 100x76 so im sure it should fit but as i said b4 ive tried it on many other pics with no avail

Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R
    I think that there is a bandwidth problem with the main ozhonda server. Just wait a few days until the boss comes home from his holidays and he'll help you out. Theres an error through out Ozhonda atm with uploading pictures too so I assume the same goes with uploading avatars.

-Tien

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Try now and it should work.

Just make sure you fit the image size and file size criteria
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq