Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by porpor View Post
    Change the front suspension and install the straut bar and anti-roll bars

oem suspension is fine as it is for comfort, strut bars and anti roll bars are meant to reduce body roll when the car is going around corners but will not add to comfort nor reduce the bounciness

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '10 Jazz
    Changing shocks might do it, or just change your driving style, slow down over the bumps, or go so fast you cruise over them

I found the suspension to be a good balance between sporty and comfort, but it does roll a bit too much in corners.

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    Up the tyre pressure.
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Quote Originally Posted by hiko View Post
    my jazz is currently on stock 15" alloy rims and stock suspension. i normally keep 34psi rears and 32 fronts. what do you guys recommend?
    First of all, I believe you have the pressures the wrong way around. Should be 32 FR and 30 rear according to the door jam on a 2008 VTI-s on 15".

Second, I run 34 & 34 on the stock 15"s. Yes it rougher than it needs to be, but I do it for steering feel and fuel consumption. I think 30psi all round will be smooth, but do not go lower for safety, traction and fuel consumption concerns.

Third, get rid of extra junk (weight) you are potentially carrying in your boot and back seat.

Fourth, if your Jazz is the one in your Avatar, then it is definitely lowered, causing the rough ride.

Good luck.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 VTIS, Lotus.
    I find my 06 VTI is smoother, and less bouncy, with a full load of passengers.

Quote Originally Posted by fundies View Post
    I find my 06 VTI is smoother, and less bouncy, with a full load of passengers.
    haha same, i guess the added passengers help weigh down the rear although guard rubbing gets annoying sometimes

34/32 is abit high for stock wheels, like holy frog says try 30s or even slightly lower like 28, it will increase fuel consumption and sacrifice abit of handling but you should see overall comfort improved. If anything get some massive tyres like 195/65/15 should make it a smooth ride

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3//EK//CL9
    I've had Cusco VACANZA coils in my car and they were awesome. Not too stiff too. They're designed to give you the ability drop ur car and keep a nice ride comfort. You should look into a set if u want better handling (Much better compared to stock) and still want a decent ride comfort.

I also had a bunch of struts in my car but that only made the body feel more ridgid. hope that helps.
    Post Quality > Post Quantity
    Loving HID and LED installs! Feels free to ask me any questions
    Installs done to: Jazz's, Civic's, Euro's, Skyline's, Silvia's, Commodore's, Corolla's, Mazda's

Member Array
    Car:
    happy car
    I drove a friends Jazz, and for standard...I thought that the car handled really really well. Ride was solid and felt more sporty than a civic

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    BUDDYJAZZ srsly stop trying to sell your car on here, get some rep or something. kinda annoying seeing you bring old threads back so you can sell your car.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 Jazzz
    Late reply ..but...

check your current tyres too... if they are stock 175/65/15 you may benefit from a slighly wider/lower ratio..with minor change in speedo reading

ie 195/55/15 are very similar height.

see this calculator..

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    thread reviving?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 gli 325000ks
    buy an 09 model, mines rough as guts standard lol