TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's

New Honda Concept Pics from a Japanese Magazine

I don't know if this is really news worthy as they're just phone pics I took of a Japanese magazine that I can't read, but the article did contain previews of new Honda models from about 2012 onwards so hopefully they're legit and we might see similar pics on English websites soon?

Not much has been heard of the NSX/S2000 replacements for some time but I hope these pics are something to go by 'coz ME RIKEY!

I can’t read much of this but the captions say something along the lines of it being a midship 3.5L v6 Hybrid.
    http://www.lozzz.com/wp-content/uplo...0/12/honda.jpg

Once again I can’t read much of it but from what I can gather is this a sports coupe based around an Accord and it would be FF based 4WD and aimed to challenge the Audi TT

http://www.lozzz.com/wp-content/uplo...12/honda-2.jpg
    Last edited by wynode; 19-12-2010 at 06:58 AM.
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Wow, someone needs to translate, would be interesting to see where this is going... good find!
    (But in my heart I know these are concepts we wont see)
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Everyone knows that Honda has given up on making exciting cars.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    heres afew from a magazine i impulsed bought when leaving narita. pretty old mag though 10/10/10

last one aint a honda but sure looks great from a lexus could be on par with the a3's if they put a turbo in it.
    Last edited by JohnO; 02-01-2011 at 03:04 PM.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

The first gen CRV looked awesome, how can they continually make it look worse.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    I highly doubt we'll see one in Australia.

Seems to me as though all the Japanese manufacturers are up-in-arms again about performance once again to try and enter a European market place and compete directly with their domestics.

Newcomer Array
    How old are these pictures? I thought Honda scrapped the NSX project, but anyways, my mate translated these images;

1st picture is the computer generated image of the Honda NSX. 1st Dec, at the Thailand Motor Expo 10, president Ito said "honda has waken up/moving forward/next generation". American car media "Motor Trend" has said that Honda has restarted NSX project. According to this, it has V6 3.5l hybrid, using the platform of the next generation Honda Accord.

2nd picture is another computer generated image of a Honda concept, it does not mention model name, and which will be FWD based 4WD sports coupe similar to Audi TT (Front wheel drive + Quattro system on demand), it will also be based on the next generation Accord.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    The pics are from mid Dec. I think a day or 2 before they were posted.
    They were from current magazines (at the time of posting) in a 7-11
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    well mine are pretty old since my trip was in september and spotted a cheap magazine to kill time at the airport, never the less still good to have a look.
    SPAM|WERKS

wow....looks cool. but not hybrid please........

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    see what spoon can do with a hybrid motor first then it might change your mind in a years time or down the track
    SPAM|WERKS